Govt Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Medical College Faridabad Invites Application for 17 Empanelment or Part Time or Full Time Super Specialists Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Quality Manager, Optometrist Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Invites Application for Workshop Supervisor Cum Store Keeper, Orientation and Mobility Instructor Special Educator, Special Educator,Clinical Assistant, Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Ayurveda Invites Application for Lab Technician, Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Of Technology Silchar Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Invites Application for 15644 Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Invites Application for 33 Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2022
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Invites Application for 554 SI Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Invites Application for Scientist or Engineer G Recruitment 2022