Govt Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IARI Recruitment 2021 iari.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites Application for Project Worker Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Worker
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Division of Agronomy, Pusa, New Delhi -110012
Pusa , New Delhi,110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Announced Job Notification For Project Worker Vacancies - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Worker|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||12 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
One (01) project worker (PW) for Division of Agronomy, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi] will be recruited under the contract research Project “Evaluating the Agronomic Performance of Urea-S and other-S Fertilizer Sources in India”. Details of the minimum and desirable qualifications of above mentioned post are given below:
1. Post Name: Project worker
2. No of Post: 01
3. Place of posting: Division of Agronomy, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
4. Essential qualification: BSc in Agricultural Sciences, working knowledge of computer
5. Desirable qualification: Good knowledge of field and lab experimentation. Experience on physico-chemical analysis of soil and plant samples, Field layout and experimentation and Knowledge in computer
6. Emoluments: Rs 25000/- fixed
7. Place of interview: Division of Agronomy, ICARIARI, New Delhi
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be selected for the interview. For virtual interview process, shortlisted candidates will be informed via email or phone regarding terms and conditions of selection and mode of interaction.
How to Apply:
1. The online interview will be held on 30th November ,2021 (Tuesday), the applications must reach to the undersigned through e-mail at [email protected] or on or before 18 th November, 2021.
2. Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned through e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected] on or before 15th November, 2021.
3. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on or before the date of interview.
Published on: 12 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research). Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Worker: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Worker: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th November, 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 3 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 8 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 4 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for 5 Craftsman Recruitment 2021
- 1 Signal Training Centre Invites Application for 7 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021