Govt Indian Bank Jobs 2019-2020 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Bank is the second largest bank of India, only after State Bank of India.
Indian Bank has its headquarter in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Indian Bank has 2010 branches in India and has presence in over 69 countries. Indian Bank has 3 subsidary companies - Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd, IndBank Housing Ltd, IndFund Management Ltd
Indian Bank recruitment is open to candidates across India. Bookmark this page, to keep an eye on latest Indian Bank jobs.
Indian Bank recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Clerk, Probationary Officer (IT), Probationary Legal Officers, Retired Executives, Security Officer, Cost Accountants (Probationary Officer), Faculty, Office Assistant, Officer on Special Duty (Legal Services), Probationary Agriculture Officers, Chartered Accountant (Probationary Manager).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in Scence, B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation)/ M.SC (Computer Science, Information Technology)/ MCA, Graduation + Proficiency in Computer Operation, LLB, ICWA/CMA, MSW / M.Com/M.Sc/MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology / B.Sc in Agriculture & allied subjects, BSW / BA/B.Com/B.Sc, Knowledge in basic Accounts, B.Sc (Agriculture), ACA, for a great career at Indian Bank.
Indian Bank Invites Application for 46 Armed Guard-cum-Sub Staff Recruitment 2016
Indian Bank invites applications for recruitment of Armed Guard-cum-Sub Staff in Chennai. Last date for application is 31st August 2016.
Armed Guard-cum-Sub Staff
Number of Vacancy: 46 Posts
HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600014
1. Only Ex-Servicemen can apply
2. Should have passed 10th standard but should not have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern).
3. Should have served in „FIGHTING ARMS‟ in the Indian Army or equivalent in Indian Navy or Indian Air Force.
4. Should be of rank up to HAVILDAR or equivalent rank in Navy & Air Force only.
5. Medical category at the time of Discharge should be SHAPE 1
6. Character at the time of discharge should be „EXEMPLARY‟
7. Proficiency in Tamil is mandatory.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 9560-18545/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not be more than 45 years as on 01st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:
1. Screening of applications - Incomplete application and applications received without enclosures will be summarily rejected.
2. Physical fitness test - Test will comprise of 5-meter shuttle, Push ups and Sit ups. (Minimum Qualifying Standards-5 meter shuttle 11 times in a minute, 13 Push ups, 20 Situps)
3. Objective type Written test (in English) - Test will be on General Knowledge, Simple Arithmetic and Reasoning, Knowledge in security aspects and Basics of Banking.
How to Apply:
Filled in applications should be sent by Registered Post only to the following address so as to reach latest by 31.08.2016. Applications in any other mode will not be entertained. The envelope containing application has to be super scribed with “Application for the post of Armed Guard-cum-Sub staff”
Asst General Manager (HRM)
Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department
254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014
Last date for application is: 31st August 2016
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Bank Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Bank