Indian Bank Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
-, Mumbai, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Indian Bank Job Notification 2021 For Consultant Post - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum - 65 years as on 01.10.2021|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
(i) Work experience of a minimum of 5 years at Senior level in Treasury operations in Public Sector Banks / reputed Private Sector Banks / reputed Financial Institutions
(ii) The last assignment should have been as Head / Incharge of Treasury Operations in Public Sector Banks / reputed Private Sector Banks / reputed Financial Institutions and not below the level of General Manager of Public Sector Bank or its equivalent.
Age Limit: Maximum - 65 years as on 01.10.2021
1. The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience.
2. The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
3. The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interaction / interview.
4. The interaction / interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose.
5. Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
6. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post.
How to Apply:
1. Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format along with copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 below should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Consultant for Treasury Operations” to the following address: General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
2. All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before 04.10.2021. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
3. The following credentials (photocopies only) are to be enclosed along with the application form:
(i) Proof of date of Birth
(ii) Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications
(iii) Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
(iv) Photo Identity proof and Address proof
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number for contact. It should be kept active during the currency of this project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID.
5. Candidates are advised to apply well in advance and Bank will not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit before the due date for any reason beyond the control of the Bank.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Bank Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||04 October 2021||-, Mumbai|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th November 2020||Royapettah, Chennai|
|Chief Strategy Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th September 2020||Royapettah, Chennai|
|Specialist Officer - ( 138 Posts) Posts||10th February 2020||Royapettah, Chennai|
|Security Guard cum Peon - ( 115 Posts) Posts||8th November 2019||Royapettah, Chennai|
|Probationary Officer - ( 417 Posts) Posts||27th August 2018||Corporate Office, PB No: 5555|
|Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th August 2018||254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai|
|Specialist Officers - ( 145 Posts) Posts||2nd May 2018||Anywhere in India, Anywhere in India Last Date: 2nd May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 145 Posts Educational Qualification: a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level. Pay Scale: INR 23700-66070/- Per Month Age Limit: 20-35 years. Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 10/04/2018 to 02/05/2018 (Online payment)|
|Clerk / Officer - ( 21 Posts) Posts||3rd March 2018|
About Indian Bank Recruitment
About Indian Bank
Ms. Padmaja Chunduru is MD & CEO of Indian Bank since September 2018, after a 34 year stint in SBI. At Indian Bank, Ms. Padmaja has successfully steered the amalgamation of Allahabad Bank into Indian Bank amid the Covid challenges. With this merger, Indian Bank doubled in Balance Sheet size and network and today is among the top 10 banks in the country, with 6000 branches, more than 40000 employees and business of more than Rs.9 tn. Post merger, the Bank has quickly moved to re-establish itself as one of the strongest banks in terms of growth, profitability and capital strength.
Indian Bank is the second largest bank of India, only after State Bank of India. Indian Bank has its headquarter in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Indian Bank has 2010 branches in India and has presence in over 69 countries. Indian Bank has 3 subsidary companies - Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd, IndBank Housing Ltd, IndFund Management Ltd Indian Bank recruitment is open to candidates across India. Bookmark this page, to keep an eye on latest Indian Bank jobs. Indian Bank recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Clerk, Probationary Officer (IT), Probationary Legal Officers, Retired Executives, Security Officer, Cost Accountants (Probationary Officer), Faculty, Office Assistant, Officer on Special Duty (Legal Services), Probationary Agriculture Officers, Chartered Accountant (Probationary Manager). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in Scence, B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation)/ M.SC (Computer Science, Information Technology)/ MCA, Graduation + Proficiency in Computer Operation, LLB, ICWA/CMA, MSW / M.Com/M.Sc/MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology / B.Sc in Agriculture & allied subjects, BSW / BA/B.Com/B.Sc, Knowledge in basic Accounts, B.Sc (Agriculture), ACA, for a great career at Indian Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Bank
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021