Walk-in-interview for Project Technical Officer at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi
Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technical Officer
Project Technical Officer
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110029 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Bio-Statistics from a recognized University with 5 years’ work experience from recognized Institutions. (OR) Master’s degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Bio-statistics from recognized University.
32000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send the brief resume through web link and appear for walk-in-interview along with the supporting documents on 21st December 2018 at Delhi for Delhi Team and on 22nd December 2018 at Chennai for Chennai Team. For details of the post eligibility, emoluments etc., Please visit http://apply.inductusskills.com/ This information is also available at web sites of DHR, ICMR and Central TB Division.
For any query
M/s Inductus Consultants Private Limited
Helpline Number. 9234692346
Landline No. 01204106722
Published on: 14th December 2018
Date of Interview: 21st & 22nd December 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a body which has been formed for coordination and promotion of biomedical research. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Indian Council of Medical Research works on control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases, etc. Indian Council of Medical Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry operator, Scientist, Technical Assistant, Scientist (Pathologist/ Medical/ Ayurveda/ Medicine/ Pharmacology), Statistician, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Senior Secondary + Diploma in Information Technology, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of Computer Operation, MBBS Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2) + Diploma in Computer Application, BCA, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science, MBBS Degree + M.D. in Pathology + Additional Postdoctoral research/teaching experience in Cytopathology + Knowledge of Computer Applications, PG Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics/Sociology with statistics + Knowledge of computer software + MS Office, M.Sc (Life Sciences/Social Sciences), M.B.B.S. / BAMS, Masters degree in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Council of Medical Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Technical Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technical Officer: INR32000,
When can I can apply for Project Technical Officer job at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd December, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd December, 2018
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Examination Manager Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Electrical Instructor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Chief Economic Adviser Recruitment 2021
- Kurukshetra University Invites Application for Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Gujarat (NHM Gujarat) Invites Application for English Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for DTP Operator Recruitment 2021