Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110029 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in science/relevant subjects from recognized university with 3 years work experience from a recognized Institution or Masters degree in the relevant subject.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Up to 30 years (as on the date of Walk-in-interview).
How to Apply:
Desired applicants may submit their application alongwith a copy of their biodata & supporting documents at the time of walk-in-interview which will be held on 25th October 2019 from 9:00 A.M onwards at ICMR Hqrs. Office, Ramalingaswami, Bhawan. No application will be entertained after 10:30 AM on 25th October 2019. Please bring the original & self-attested copies of certificates of your educational qualification and experience.
Published on: 27th September 2019
Date of Interview: 25th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a body which has been formed for coordination and promotion of biomedical research. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Indian Council of Medical Research works on control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases, etc. Indian Council of Medical Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry operator, Scientist, Technical Assistant, Scientist (Pathologist/ Medical/ Ayurveda/ Medicine/ Pharmacology), Statistician, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Senior Secondary + Diploma in Information Technology, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of Computer Operation, MBBS Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2) + Diploma in Computer Application, BCA, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science, MBBS Degree + M.D. in Pathology + Additional Postdoctoral research/teaching experience in Cytopathology + Knowledge of Computer Applications, PG Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics/Sociology with statistics + Knowledge of computer software + MS Office, M.Sc (Life Sciences/Social Sciences), M.B.B.S. / BAMS, Masters degree in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Council of Medical Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR31000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2019
- Goa University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Coordination Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Examination Manager Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Electrical Instructor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Chief Economic Adviser Recruitment 2021