IICT Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate-I
IICT, Hyderabad, 500607 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
|Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Announced Job Notification For Project Associate I Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||8 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum age as on date of walk in interview: 32 years|
|Experience||0 - 4 years|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Walkin Date||29-09-2021 - 04-10-2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Microbiology/ Environmental Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences (or) B.Tech in Environmental Engineering. Desirable Qualification: MSc with 2 years experience in waste water treatment (or) M.Tech with 1 year experience in waste water treatment are preferable
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum age as on date of walk in interview: 32 years
The selection will be on the basis of Interview. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow, as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for permanent position in CSIR/IICT.
How to Apply:
1. Walk-in Interview for the following positions purely on a temporary basis at 09:30 AM on 29.09.2021, 30.09.2021 & 04.10.2021 respectively
2. Eligible candidates may download the application form from IICT website (www.iictindia.org) and appear for Interview along with duly filled in application form supported by bio-data and one set of attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification(s), age, experience, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) and PWD certificate, latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
3. Candidates should register their names for walk-in-interview between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM on 29.09.2021, 30.09.2021 and 04.10.2021 respectively.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) is one of the oldest National Laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It started as the Central Laboratories for Scientific & Industrial Research (CLSIR) by the then princely State of Hyderabad in 1944. CSIR-IICT during its seventy year journey has made its mark as a dynamic, innovative and result oriented R&D organization. The clientele spans all comers of the globe. In India it is the reliable destination of chemical and biotech industries. The reputation that CSIR-IICT could establish amongst the industrial clients as a reliable R&D partner, can be largely attributed to its rich pool of scientists with expertise in broad ranging research areas and simple and effective business development strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Project Associate-I: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate-I: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IICT, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
- Bank of India (BOI) Invites Application for Watchman Recruitment 2021
- Bank of India Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bank of India (BOI) Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Bank of India (BOI) Invites Application for Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 2500 Sailor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021