IICT Invites Application for JRF / Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I
IICT, Hyderabad, 500607 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum age as on date of walk in interview: 32 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MSc in Organic Chemistry. Desirable Qualification: 2 years industrial experience in synthesis
Age Limit: Maximum age as on date of walk in interview: 32 years
The selection will be on the basis of Interview. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow, as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for permanent position in CSIR/IICT.
How to Apply:
1. Walk-in Interview for the following positions purely on a temporary basis at 09:30 AM on 29.09.2021, 30.09.2021 & 04.10.2021 respectively
2. Eligible candidates may download the application form from IICT website (www.iictindia.org) and appear for Interview along with duly filled in application form supported by bio-data and one set of attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification(s), age, experience, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) and PWD certificate, latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
3. Candidates should register their names for walk-in-interview between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM on 29.09.2021, 30.09.2021 and 04.10.2021 respectively.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) is one of the oldest National Laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It started as the Central Laboratories for Scientific & Industrial Research (CLSIR) by the then princely State of Hyderabad in 1944. CSIR-IICT during its seventy year journey has made its mark as a dynamic, innovative and result oriented R&D organization. The clientele spans all comers of the globe. In India it is the reliable destination of chemical and biotech industries. The reputation that CSIR-IICT could establish amongst the industrial clients as a reliable R&D partner, can be largely attributed to its rich pool of scientists with expertise in broad ranging research areas and simple and effective business development strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IICT, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021