Govt Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IIFM Recruitment 2021-2022 iifm.ac.in Indian Institute of Forest Management. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM) Invites Application For Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: IIFM/PERS/A -69 (21)/2018-19 (03.04.2019)
Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Assistant
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal, 462003 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have Master Degree in Geology/Geography/Meteorology/Environmental Science/ Environmental Management/ Agriculture Science/ Agriculture Engineering/Geo Physics/ Natural Resource Management. Desirable Experience: 1. Experience in field base research in the area of Hydrology, Forest Hydrology. Run off Management or other similar experience. 2. Knowledge and experience in MS Office, Statistical packages and Data Analysis. 3. Handling Field equipment - river flow meter /gauge, soil sampler etc.
18000/- P.M. + 20% HRA+Rs. 500/- (towards reimbursement of Medical policy premium.
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may submit their detailed CV, containing a brief write-up on research work experience, by email ONLY to HR Section of IIFM at [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] on or before 16th April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a further interview at IIFM, Bhopal. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview and candidates should make their own arrangements for travel, lodging and boarding.
Published on: 9th April 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Forest Management Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Forest Management Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Forest Management
The Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM) was established in 1982. It is an autonomous, public institute of sectoral management located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It was established by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India and course assistance from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. The institute's objective is to fulfill the growing need for the managerial human resource in the area of Forest, Environment, and Natural resources Management and allied sectors.
IIFM has developed as an educational, research, training and consultancy organization in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. As a campus, IIFM is famous for its rich flora and fauna with sightings of various wild mammals and birds within the campus.
IIFM conducts following courses: Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management (PFM), M.Phil. in Natural Resource Management (MRM) and Fellow Program in Management (FPM) equivalent to Ph.D.
Indian Institute of Forest Management recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in concerned discipline for a great career at Indian Institute of Forest Management.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Field Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Field Assistant: INR18000,
When can I can apply for Field Assistant job at Indian Institute of Forest Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th April, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th April, 2019
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts