Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal (IIFM Bhopal)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal, Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462003 (M.P.) India
Po Box 357 Nehru Nagar MP 462003 , Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIFM Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.A,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||31000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A, PG Diploma
Applications are invited for engagement as “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” /Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on Contract basis for the project- `Crisis Response and Forest-Resource Use: Tracking Rural Livelihood Decisions in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Ratapani Wildlife Sanctuary and Adjoining Areas (India)’.
1. Name of Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No. of position: 01 (One)
3. Period of engagement: 08 months. The project involves fieldwork.
(a) Rs. 35,000/- per month plus HRA as per 7th CPC norms for SRF. Or (b) Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA as per 7th CPC norms for JRF. TA/DA will be provided as per norms during the fieldwork. No other allowances are admissible.
5. Essential Qualification and Experience:
(a) The candidate should have Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Forestry Management/ Social Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute with not less than 55% marks, must have at least 2 years’ research/ consulting experience for SRF. OR
(b) The candidate should have Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Forestry Management/ Social Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute with not less than 55% marks for JRF.
6. Desirable Qualification/ Experience:
i. Appreciation of rural natural resource management issues, and human-forest interactions.
ii. Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and international research team.
iii. Ability and willingness to engage with local communities and use social science research tools.
iv. Ability to collect data from forest plots (on tree species, regeneration, etc.).
v. Excellent writing skills (briefs and research reports).
vi. Well conversant in English & Hindi.
7. No. IIFM/PERS/A-69 (06)/ 2021
31000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further online interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date and time of receiving online applications: 17.00 hours on 20th October, 2021
2. Mode of application: Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may visit our website www.iifm.ac.in/vacancies and submit their application online under the link https://erp.iifmbhopal.edu.in/iifmapp/apply/56 uploading self-attested scanned copy of the certificates/testimonials and a brief write-up on work and experience.
3. The online application will be available upto 20th October, 2021 5.00 pm ONLY.
4. Please note that this is a project-related contractual position and has nothing to do with the permanent establishment of IIFM, Bhopal. Based on these positions, any claim for regular appointment in IIFM will not be entertained.
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Forest Management Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Forest Management Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Forest Management
The Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM) was established in 1982. It is an autonomous, public institute of sectoral management located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It was established by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India and course assistance from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. The institute's objective is to fulfill the growing need for the managerial human resource in the area of Forest, Environment, and Natural resources Management and allied sectors.
IIFM has developed as an educational, research, training and consultancy organization in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. As a campus, IIFM is famous for its rich flora and fauna with sightings of various wild mammals and birds within the campus.
IIFM conducts following courses: Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management (PFM), M.Phil. in Natural Resource Management (MRM) and Fellow Program in Management (FPM) equivalent to Ph.D.
Indian Institute of Forest Management recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in concerned discipline for a great career at Indian Institute of Forest Management.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Forest Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Po Box 357 Nehru Nagar MP 462003 , Bhopal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 5 Sports Associate Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2021
- Saraikela Kharsawan District Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021