Govt Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IIHR Recruitment 2021-2022 iihr.ernet.in Jobs. Latest Job: IIHR Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2020.
Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) has its main research station at Hessaraghatta, Bangalore. IIHR Bangalore has been carrying out research in fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, medicinal, aromatic plants and mushrooms. Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) offers great career for several posts such as Technical Officer, Subject Matter Specialist (SMS), Library, Lab Technician , Field Technician, Driver, Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Skilled Assistant and Skilled Worker. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Agriculture OR Horticulture , Master's degree in Library Science, M.Sc.(Soil Science & Agri.Chemistry), M.Sc.(Home Science)/M.Sc.(Food Science Technology)/M.Sc.(Food & Nutrition), Bachelor's degree in Library Science, B.Sc.in Agriculture/Horticulture, Matriculate with at least One year certificate in Agriculture/ Horticulture, Matriculation + driving licence to drive Tractor + LMV/HMV from prescribed Govt.authority, Phd, for a great career at Indian Institute Of Hortcultural Research.
IIHR Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 06/2020/ESTT-II
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR)
invites applications for recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)- Agrometeorology
Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)- Agrometeorology
Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore, 560089 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Post Graduation in Agrometeorology/ Meteorology/8 Agronomy/ Agriculture Physics. Desirable: Preference to Post Graduation in Agrometeorology.
56100/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
How to Apply:
All those Candidates who are desirous of attending the personal interview may send their duly filled application in the prescribed proforma along with Educational Certificates & Experience certificate so as to reach the Assistant Administrative Officer (Establishment-II), at IIHR, Bengaluru by 28.12.2020 positively for an interview to be held on 08.01.2021. It may be noted that only those candidates who send their duly filled applications before the due date shall be permitted to participate in the interview which will be held from 10.30 a.m. onwards on 08.01.2021 at the IIHR campus. It may also be noted that no separate call letters will be sent. The candidate should mention the name of PS/PI/Co-PI, Item No. of the post & the name of the post clearly on the application as well as on the envelope, failing which the application is likely to be rejected. (Eligible candidate list for attending Interview will be displayed on IIHR Website) Any Changes with regard to the Selection/ Schedule of the Interview will be notified at the Institute’s website only.
Published on: 23rd December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)- Agrometeorology: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)- Agrometeorology?
The Payscale is as follows Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)- Agrometeorology: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)- Agrometeorology job at Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)- Agrometeorology, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th December, 2020
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts