Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-I
Hessaraghatta lake post, Bangalore, 560089 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|IIHR Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional I|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||21 to 45 years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||15000 - 25000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||22 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Agri.)/B.Sc.
Experience: One year working experience as a Laboratory Assistant in any Research Laboratory.
15000 - 25000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. All those Candidates who are desirous of attending the personal interview may send their duly filled application in the prescribed proforma along with Educational Certificates & Experience certificate for each post separately so as to reach the concerned Principal Scientist/ Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator of the above Ad-hoc projects/schemes, at IIHR, Bengaluru by 29.09.2021 positively for interview to be held on 12.10.2021.
2. It may be noted that only those candidates who send their duly filled applications before the due date shall be permitted to participate in the interview which will be held from 10.00 a.m. onwards on 12.10.2021 at IIHR campus. It may also be noted that no separate call letters will be sent. The candidate should mention the name of PS/PI/Co-PI, Item No. of the post & name of the post clearly on the application as well as on the envelope, failing which the application is likely to be rejected. (Eligible candidate list for attending Interview will be displayed on IIHR Website) Any Changes with regard to Selection/ Schedule of Interview will be notified at the Institute’s website only.
3. All the Eligible Candidates attending Interview should bring all the original certificates and should be present at the Institute Campus sharply by 8.30 AM on 12.10.2021otherwise they will not be allowed to attend Interview.
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
Indian Institute Of Horticultural Research (IIHR) has its main research station at Hessaraghatta, Bangalore. IIHR Bangalore has been carrying out research in fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, medicinal, aromatic plants and mushrooms. Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) offers great career for several posts such as Technical Officer, Subject Matter Specialist (SMS), Library, Lab Technician , Field Technician, Driver, Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Skilled Assistant and Skilled Worker. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Agriculture OR Horticulture , Master's degree in Library Science, M.Sc.(Soil Science & Agri.Chemistry), M.Sc.(Home Science)/M.Sc.(Food Science Technology)/M.Sc.(Food & Nutrition), Bachelor's degree in Library Science, B.Sc.in Agriculture/Horticulture, Matriculate with at least One year certificate in Agriculture/ Horticulture, Matriculation + driving licence to drive Tractor + LMV/HMV from prescribed Govt.authority, Phd, for a great career at Indian Institute Of Hortcultural Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Young Professional-I: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional-I: INR 15000 - 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hessaraghatta lake post, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional-I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Counselor FLC Recruitment 2021
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for Junior Project Manager/Senior Executive Recruitment 2021
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RNSB Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Non PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Office Bastar Invites Application for Peon Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Field Worker, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Consultant Recruitment 2021