IIIT Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
IIIT Andhra Pradesh
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Registrar
Registrar I/c Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City, Chittoor District - 517 646 Andhra Pradesh, India
Satyavedu Mandal, Chittoor, 517588 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Registrar|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Preferably below 50 years|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Salary||15600 - 39100|
|Posted on||20 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. Desirable:
i) Qualification in area of Management/ Engineering/ Law
ii) Experience of working in E-Office system A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma for the post of Deputy Registrar (Finance & Accounts) or Deputy Registrar (Internal Audit)
15600 - 39100
Age Limit: Preferably below 50 years
Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interviews through e-mails only. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
How to Apply:
1. Application should be submitted in the format enclosed.
2. Self–Attested copies of Community Certificate and Certificates in proof of educational qualification and experience should be attached to the application.
3. Application should be sent in a cover superscribed with “Application for the Post of Deputy Registrar”
4. Filled in Application Form along with supporting documents and passport size photograph in scanned version should be submitted via email (email@example.com) on or before 29/10/2021. However, hard copy of application along with documents should reach the undersigned before 04/11/2021. Registrar I/c Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City, Chittoor District - 517 646 Andhra Pradesh, India
1. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him / her to be called for interview.
2. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in the advertisement.
3. The Institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
4. Persons serving in Government Departments. Autonomous Organizations, Corporations, Boards etc., are required to apply through proper channel, for appointment on deputation.
5. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
6. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
8. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
Published on: 20 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Information Technology Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Information Technology Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Information Technology Andhra Pradesh
The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Andhra Pradesh is an autonomous Institute comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), is a Research and Teaching Institute focused on the discipline of Information Technology like, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication and their application in other domain. The Institute conducting research programmes emphasis on the development of Technology and Application, which can be transfer for use of Industry and Society.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty & Trainer in various academic disciplines offered by institute, at the level of, senior Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Head Clerk / Accountant / Administration Supervisor / Computer Operator / Computer Lab Attendant / Lab Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Registrar: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Registrar, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Registrar: INR 15600 - 39100,
When can I can apply for Deputy Registrar, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Indian Institute of Information Technology Andhra Pradesh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Satyavedu Mandal, Chittoor
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Registrar, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute (SFRI) Invites Application for Computer Programmer/ Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Attender/ Sub Staff Recruitment 2021
- ACTREC Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Bank of India (BOI) Invites Application for Watchman Recruitment 2021