IIM Indore Recruitment 2022 for Junior Library Professional Assistant
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Library Professional Assistant
Junior Library Professional Assistant
Pithampur Rd, Indore, 453556 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIM Indore Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Library Professional Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Posted on||07 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Feb, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Lib
1. Name of the position: Junior Library Professional Assistant
2. Number of positions: 01
3. Minimum qualification: Master’s degree in library science /Information Science/ Documentation Science or equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks.
4. Minimum experience: At least 6 months of work experience and 6 months of training completed from a reputed institution, preferably from an IIMs.
5. Salary & Allowances: Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate. The selected candidate will be offered fixed-term contract for a period of one year and extendable for one more year at a time for a maximum period of two years on a consolidated monthly pay package subject to satisfactory performance which will be reviewed on an annual basis.
6. Key Responsibility:
(i) Knowledge of the Management Information Resources and databases.
(ii) Awareness of the use and maintenance of the computerized library database.
(iii) Knowledge of searching and locating books and materials in online mediums.
(iv) To collaborate with faculty and programme departments to search and provide course materials and contents.
(v) Manage inquiries over the counter and via email or telephone.
(vi) Perform routine library tasks such as re-shelving of library books, technical processing circulation e.t.c.
(vii) Learn new skills and take new initiatives.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
1. Link for the online application: https://www.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/434/348/application.html
2. Applicant may click on the above online application link for applying after reading the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form by giving accurate information.
3. Applicants need to click on the above Application link. This link will open an online application form.
4. The applicant has to fill in “Personnel Details” section, “Other details” section and “Uploads” section.
5. Under the “Other Details” Section the applicant has to fill all the three references mandatorily, including the name, address, phone number and position / Designation of the referee apart from other details. Under the “Uploads” section the candidate has to upload his/her photograph (recent passport size photograph max 80Kb in jpg and jpeg format), latest CV (max 500KB in PDF format), Reservation category certificate (if applicable) PDF format max size 500KB, and PWD certificate (if applicable) PDF format (max size 500KB) apart from other details.
6. After filling the details, the applicant has to “Agree” to the declaration and click on “Save and Next” button. A system generated User ID and Password will be sent to his/her email Id (applicants are advised to check the junk/spam folder of their email for User Id and Password) mentioned in the “Personnel Details” section. In case the application form is not completely filled the candidate can use the User ID and Password to re-login and complete the form. Please note at this stage the application form is not considered as finally submitted.
7. After clicking on “Save and Next” button following message will be displayed by the browser: “On submitting this form. Please fill the “Educational details and Experience details” tab completely and make the payment (if applicable). Thereafter, the form will be considered as finally submitted.”
8. After clicking on “Save and Next” button a new page will open, In the first tab the applicant will be able to see the information filled by him/her and will be able to take a print/ save PDF of the same. The second tab is of “Educational details and Experience details” and is to be filled by the applicant. On clicking this tab, the applicant has to click on “Work and Education details” button, this will open a new form. The applicant has to select the post of “Junior Library Professional Assistant” from the drop-down menu and fill in his/her experience details in the order of latest to earliest. The applicant will be required to upload all his/her experience in PDF format (One PDF file for all Experience Certificate).
9. The applicant has to fill in his/her Education Details in the order of latest to earliest and upload all his/her Educational Certificate in one PDF format.
10. After filing all the details, the applicant will be required to click on the “Next” button. The candidate has to agree to the “Declaration” and submit the form. A new page will open, and the applicant will be able to see the information filled by him/her and will be able to take a print of the same.
11. The applicant is required to take a print/ save as PDF of this finally submitted form and email it to [email protected] along with his/her latest CV with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Junior Library Professional Assistant”. Please note, after this the application will be considered to be as finally submitted.
12. The last date to submit the application is February 5, 2022.
Published on: 07 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Management Indore Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Institute of Management Indore. The other Related Jobs Indian Institute of Management Indore Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 April 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Prabandh Shikhar, Indore
|Last Date: 31 March 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Pithampur Rd, Indore
|Last Date: 15 March 2022|
| Junior Library Professional Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Pithampur Rd, Indore
|Last Date: 05 February 2022|
| Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 February 2022|
| Chief Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Pithampur Rd, Indore
|Last Date: 15 December 2021|
| Library Apprentice Trainee - ( 4 Posts) Posts
Indore, Madhya Pradesh Last Date: 30 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts IIM Indore Jobs For Freshers IIM Indore Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Library Apprentice Trainee Education Requirement Total Vacancy 4 Posts Job Locations Indore Experience Fresher Salary 15000 Posted on 22 Oct
|Last Date: 30 October 2021|
| Part Time Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Pithampur Road, Indore
|Last Date: 03 October 2021|
| Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 05 September 2021|
| Librarian - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17 September 2021|
| Business Development Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 03 September 2021|
About Indian Institute of Management Indore Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) is a premier management institution. It was established in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth in the family of state-supported management schools. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore has been acting as a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government sector and PSUs.
Indian Institute of Management Indore courses are Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), Post Graduate Programme in Management, Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai), Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), Fellow Programme in Management (FPM); Post Graduate Programme in Management-MX, Mumbai (PGPMX-Mumbai); Fellow Programme in Management-Industry (FPM Industry), Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM), Faculty Development Programme.
IIM Indore recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Engineer (Electrical), Officer, Accounts Officer, Medical Officer, Nurse, Electrical Engineer, Executive Assistant, General Duty Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Administrative Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech in electrical engineering, PG Degree, CA/ICWA, MBBS, bachelor degree/diploma in nursing, BE/B.Tech in electrical engineering, bachelor degree, Postgraduate degree for a great career at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Library Professional Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Library Professional Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Library Professional Assistant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Junior Library Professional Assistant job at Indian Institute of Management Indore
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pithampur Rd, Indore
What is Indian Institute of Management Indore Junior Library Professional Assistant: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Management Indore Junior Library Professional Assistant: 1 Posts, is 5th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Library Professional Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th February, 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022