IIM Indore Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
IIM Indore invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIM Indore Announced Job Notification For Consultant Vacancies||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||28 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. The selection will be based on an interview of the shortlisted candidates. The date, time and place of interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email.
How to Apply:
1. The applicant is required to take a print/ save as PDF of this finally submitted form and email it to email@example.com along with his/her latest CV with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Consultant for Writing and Communication Studio (WCS)”. Please note, after this the application will be considered to be as finally submitted.
2. The last date to submit the application is 5th September 2021.
3. Only applications received through online mode on or before the last date (September 05, 2021) will be considered.
4. Link for the Application: https://www.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/434/348/application.html
5. Applicant may click on the above online application link for applying after reading the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
6. Applicants need to click on the above Application link. This link will open an application form.
7. The applicant has to fill in “Personnel Details” section, “Other details” section and “Uploads” section.
8. Under the “Other Details” Section the applicant has to fill all the three references mandatorily, including the name, address, phone number and position / Designation of the referee apart from other details.
9. Under the “Uploads” section the candidate has to upload his/her photograph (recent passport size photograph max 80Kb in jpg and jpeg format), latest CV (max 500KB in PDF format), Reservation category certificate (if applicable) PDF format max size 500KB, and PWD certificate (if applicable) PDF format (max size 500KB) apart from other details.
10. After filling the details, the applicant has to “Agree” to the declaration and click on “Save and Next” button. A system generated User ID and Password will be sent to his/her email Id (applicants are advised to check the junk/spam folder of their email for User Id and Password) mentioned in the “Personnel Details” section.
11. In case the application form is not completely filled the candidate can use the User ID and Password to re-login and complete the form. Please note at this stage the application form is not considered as finally submitted.
12. After clicking on “Save and Next” button following message will be displayed by the browser: “On submitting this form. Please fill the “Educational details and Experience details” tab completely and make the payment (if applicable). Thereafter, the form will be considered as finally submitted.”
Published on: 29 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Management Indore Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||05 September 2021||-, Indore|
|Librarian - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17 September 2021||-, Indore|
|Business Development Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||03 September 2021||IIM, Indore|
|Business Development Manager (BDM) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th May 2021||Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore|
|Librarian - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th February 2021||Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore|
|Business Development Executive - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th October 2020||Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore|
|Library Apprentice Trainee - ( Not Specified) Posts||27th March 2020||Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore|
|Advisor (Finance & Accounts) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th June 2018||Rau-Pithampur road , Indore|
|Head (Career Development Services) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Business Development Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th June 2018|
|Medical Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||11th May 2018||Indore, Madhya Pradesh Last Date: 11th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree from a university recognized by the IMC. Person with MD/MS in general medicine will be preferred. Experience: At least five years of clinical experience as Medical Officer in recognized hospitals or universities or institutes. In case of MD/MS|
About Indian Institute of Management Indore Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) is a premier management institution. It was established in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth in the family of state-supported management schools. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore has been acting as a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government sector and PSUs.
Indian Institute of Management Indore courses are Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), Post Graduate Programme in Management, Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai), Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), Fellow Programme in Management (FPM); Post Graduate Programme in Management-MX, Mumbai (PGPMX-Mumbai); Fellow Programme in Management-Industry (FPM Industry), Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM), Faculty Development Programme.
IIM Indore recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Engineer (Electrical), Officer, Accounts Officer, Medical Officer, Nurse, Electrical Engineer, Executive Assistant, General Duty Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Administrative Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech in electrical engineering, PG Degree, CA/ICWA, MBBS, bachelor degree/diploma in nursing, BE/B.Tech in electrical engineering, bachelor degree, Postgraduate degree for a great career at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Management Indore
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Indore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021