Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Assistant (FA)
Field Assistant (FA)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a minimum 10 standard (SSC) or 12 standard plus 2-year Diploma or Polytechnic in Agriculture. Desirable Qualifications: Experience in agricultural research, field works and working knowledge in computers.
18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years.
How to Apply:
The duly filled-in application form (as per the format-Annexure I enclosed) with photograph affixed on it and signed, should be sent email@example.com on or before 20th August 2021.
Published on: 11th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Millets Research
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) comes under the Directorate of Sorghum Research (DSR), National Research Center for Sorghum (NRCS) of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
The aim of Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) is to serve as a National Center of Sorghum production and utilization by conduct basic strategic research leading to technology development for increased productivity of sorghum.
The Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR), offers recruitment for the posts of, Scientist (Plant Pathology) / Principal Scientist (Seed Technology) / Senior Scientist (Biochemistry) / Associate Scientist Agrl. Economics) / Junior Scientist (Genetics & Cytogenetics) / Scientist (Plant Breeding) / Assistant Technical Officer (Field / Farm) / Assistant Technical Officer (Computer) / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Administrative Officer / office Assistant / Private Secretary / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Field Assistant (FA): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Assistant (FA)?
The Payscale is as follows Field Assistant (FA): INR18000,
When can I can apply for Field Assistant (FA) job at Indian Institute of Millets Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Assistant (FA), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th August, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021