Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Invites Application for Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
invites applications for recruitment of Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer
Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer
India Institute of Science
, Bangalore,560012 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IISc Announced Job Notification For Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer Vacancies - 215900 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The candidate should not have crossed 55 years of age as on 29.10.2021|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Salary||123100 - 215900(Per Month)|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech
To this end, the Institute is seeking applications from individuals for the post of Project Engineer-cum-Estate Officer to be filled on contract basis or on deputation on foreign service basis on standard terms and conditions of the Government of India.
1. Post Name: Project Engineer cum Estate Officer
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Qualification: Masters Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks
4. Essential Experience: At least 15 years of experience in relevant field as Engineer / (GP of Rs. 5400/-) or higher level from CPWD, State PWD or semi-Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization / University / Institutions of national importance/ reputed organization under Central / State Govt of which 5 years should be as senior executive Engineer with a GP of Rs. 7600/- or its equivalent grade
5. Desirable: Experience in development or operation or maintenance of a modern academic or corporate or similar infrastructure. Familiarity with modern practices in civil constructions and electrical power systems.
6. Salary: Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100- Rs. 2,15,900)
7. Tenure of appointment: Deputation/contract basis for tenure of up to 5 years or till attaining the age of 60 years whichever is earlier
8. Job Description: The PE-cum-EO is in charge of the estate and looks after all the infrastructure projects and its maintenance.
123100 - 215900(Per Month)
Age Limit: The candidate should not have crossed 55 years of age as on 29.10.2021
1. Call letters to attend the interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates by email or Speed Post or Registered Post or Courier
2. No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed/not called for interview.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals are requested to apply online on the following link: http://recruitment.iisc.ac.in/NonTeaching/ along with the certified copies of supporting documents on or before 29.10.2021
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
In the 1890s, Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, a successful industrialist, decided to set up a world class university in India using his personal wealth. He strongly believed in the role of scientific research and higher education in social and economic transformation.
Tata’s dream of establishing what eventually came to be known as the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) became a reality with the support of the Mysore State, whose rulers also shared his commitment towards education and research. The Regent Queen Maharani Kempananjammani Vani Vilasa Sannidhana – her son Krishnaraja Wadiyar was a minor then – provided 371 acres and 16 guntas of land in Bangalore, funds for capital expenditure, and an annual contribution for Tata’s ambitious project. The remaining money to set up IISc came from the colonial government of India.
After overcoming several hurdles, including those resulting from Tata’s untimely death in the summer of 1904, IISc finally came into existence on 27 May 1909 in Bangalore following a vesting order and resolution passed by the government of India to establish the Institute. Its first Director was the English chemist Morris Travers. Twenty-four students joined when the Institute opened its doors to students in 1911.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore was established in the year 1909. It is a premier university for scientific research and higher education. IISc is located in Bengaluru. IISc has made significant contribution in the field of advanced computing, space, and nuclear technologies. Degrees which are offered by IISc Bangalore can be classified into two categories: Degrees by Research (PhD, integrated PhD, BS (core science and interdisciplinary topics) and MS(Engg.)), and degrees by coursework (ME/MTech/MBA/MDes). IISc Bangalore also offers undergraduate programs - four year Bachelor of Science (B.S.) course in six disciplines, namely Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Material Science, Mathematics and Physics. Indian Institute of Science Bangalore recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Administrator, Scientific Officer, Secretarial Assistant, Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, Medical Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Security Assistant, Junior System Administrator, Officer on Special Duty, Project Assistant, Secretarial Assistant Trainees, Hindi Secretarial Assistant Trainee, Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BCA/B.Sc.(Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology), BE or ME (Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) + Formal qualification/certification course(s) on Website Development, PHP, Database, RDBMS, Content Management System, Diploma in Secretarial/Commercial Practice (English) OR Bachelor's degree with computer literacy, Bachelor's Degree + Conversant with working on office software packages, Diploma in Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy, SSLC/Matriculation, MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science), BE/B.Tech in any one of the following Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, and Telecommunication, post Graduate degree, post Graduate degree preferably in commerce, M.Sc/M.S/M.Tech degrees in Mathematics(pure/applied/industrial) or Computational Science, Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice (English) with Computer Literacy OR Bachelor's degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with computer literacy, for a great career at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer: INR 123100 - 215900(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in India Institute of Science , Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Campus Engineer cum Estate Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021