Govt Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore (IISc Bangalore) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IISc Bangalore Recruitment 2021 iisc.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Invites Application for Project Trainee Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Invites Application for Office Administrator Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
invites applications for recruitment of Office Administrator
Indian Institute of Science
, Bangalore, 560012 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IISc Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Office Administrator|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||15 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
We are inviting applications for the position of Office Administrator to provide administrative support to INCeNSE and IAP Programs. This is a full time, contractual position. The initial contract is for four months and will be renewed subject to satisfactory performance. The person working in this role would report to CEO, INCeNSE (TBI).
1. Post Name: Office Administrator
2. The candidate must have a positive & collaborative mind set who is self-motivated, and willing to learn new skills. The ideal candidate will possess high ethical standards, excellent interpersonal & communication skills, have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will be critical in this multi-faceted role.
3. Need to be at least a graduate from a reputed institution with minimum 2 years relevant experience.
4. Essential Skills: Skilled at handling financial matters (status reports, expense statements, quotations, invoice, P0, Payments, Cash Advance, Bills) while paying attention to details Staying organized with good planning and prioritization with an ability to multitask well Good record keeping & document management skills with an ability to keep track of physical & digital assets Proficient in using Office 365 tools specifically,
a. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Teams & SharePoint Excellent written & verbal communication skills with strong stakeholder management skills Ability to work in a collaborative team environment & comfortable in networking and reaching out to people as needed Expert at general administrative tasks including front desk, office correspondence, filing, scanning, scheduling meetings, coordinating formal/informal events, etc Additional skills like content designing and editing using software for posters and videos, managing social media accounts & updating webpages would be a plus
5. Salary Salary is based on skills and experience as per Institute norms.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply the Post Through careers.iisc.ac.in
Published on: 15 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
In the 1890s, Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, a successful industrialist, decided to set up a world class university in India using his personal wealth. He strongly believed in the role of scientific research and higher education in social and economic transformation.
Tata’s dream of establishing what eventually came to be known as the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) became a reality with the support of the Mysore State, whose rulers also shared his commitment towards education and research. The Regent Queen Maharani Kempananjammani Vani Vilasa Sannidhana – her son Krishnaraja Wadiyar was a minor then – provided 371 acres and 16 guntas of land in Bangalore, funds for capital expenditure, and an annual contribution for Tata’s ambitious project. The remaining money to set up IISc came from the colonial government of India.
After overcoming several hurdles, including those resulting from Tata’s untimely death in the summer of 1904, IISc finally came into existence on 27 May 1909 in Bangalore following a vesting order and resolution passed by the government of India to establish the Institute. Its first Director was the English chemist Morris Travers. Twenty-four students joined when the Institute opened its doors to students in 1911.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore was established in the year 1909. It is a premier university for scientific research and higher education. IISc is located in Bengaluru. IISc has made significant contribution in the field of advanced computing, space, and nuclear technologies. Degrees which are offered by IISc Bangalore can be classified into two categories: Degrees by Research (PhD, integrated PhD, BS (core science and interdisciplinary topics) and MS(Engg.)), and degrees by coursework (ME/MTech/MBA/MDes). IISc Bangalore also offers undergraduate programs - four year Bachelor of Science (B.S.) course in six disciplines, namely Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Material Science, Mathematics and Physics. Indian Institute of Science Bangalore recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Administrator, Scientific Officer, Secretarial Assistant, Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, Medical Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Security Assistant, Junior System Administrator, Officer on Special Duty, Project Assistant, Secretarial Assistant Trainees, Hindi Secretarial Assistant Trainee, Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BCA/B.Sc.(Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology), BE or ME (Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) + Formal qualification/certification course(s) on Website Development, PHP, Database, RDBMS, Content Management System, Diploma in Secretarial/Commercial Practice (English) OR Bachelor's degree with computer literacy, Bachelor's Degree + Conversant with working on office software packages, Diploma in Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy, SSLC/Matriculation, MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science), BE/B.Tech in any one of the following Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, and Telecommunication, post Graduate degree, post Graduate degree preferably in commerce, M.Sc/M.S/M.Tech degrees in Mathematics(pure/applied/industrial) or Computational Science, Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice (English) with Computer Literacy OR Bachelor's degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with computer literacy, for a great career at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Office Administrator: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Office Administrator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Office Administrator: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Office Administrator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Office Administrator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021