Govt Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore (IISc Bangalore) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IISc Bangalore Recruitment 2021 iisc.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Invites Application for Project Trainee Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Invites Application for IoE Teaching Fellows Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc)
invites applications for recruitment of IoE Teaching Fellows
IoE Teaching Fellows
The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560 012.
Indian Institute of Science
, Bangalore, 560012 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IISc Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||IoE Teaching Fellows|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Candidates should preferably be less than 40 years of age at the time of applying.|
|Posted on||22 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has been recognised as an Institution of Eminence (IoE) by the Government of India. As part of the IoE initiative, IISc announces the IoE Teaching Fellows positions in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for its Talent Development Center (TDC) at the Challakere Campus, Chitradurga, Karnataka.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who believe that change starts in the classroom and are passionate about contributing to the national effort to train science teachers
1. Post Name: IoE Teaching Fellows
2. Qualifications and Experience: Ph.D. with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree and a good academic record throughout. Candidates who are expecting to submit the Ph.D. thesis shortly may also apply but their applications will be considered only after thesis submission.
3. Duration: The duration of the fellowship is one year with a possibility of extension for one more year subject to satisfactory performance.
4. Expectations and Emoluments:
a. The IoE Teaching Fellows are expected to participate in all the training programmes by teaching High School, Pre-University (+2 Level), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Teachers. The emphasis will be on teaching science by doing experiments and mathematics by solving problems. They are also expected to work closely with IISc faculty who visit the Challakere campus for these training programmes
b. Selected candidates will receive a consolidated monthly package of Rs.1.00 lakh/month. They will also be provided with suitable accommodation on the Challakere campus at no extra cost. Selected candidates who do not opt for on-campus accommodation at Challakere will get HRA as per statutory norms
Age Limit: Candidates should preferably be less than 40 years of age at the time of applying.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should apply using the fillable PDF form (fillable pdf file).
2. The following documents are required along with the application:
(A) Curriculum Vitae with a list of publications.
(B) An essay explaining the broad reasons for your interest in such a programme. The essay is expected to be not only a narrative about your individual beliefs about the teaching and learning process but should also include specific examples of enacting them in the classroom if you have had some teaching experience.
(C) PDF of the PhD degree certificate or provisional PhD degree awarded certificate or PhD thesis submitted certificate.
(D) Any other relevant information that you may like to furnish. The filled-out PDF form must be saved as a PDF file, and a single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents.
3. This single PDF file must be emailed to The Office of Divisional Deans, Indian Institute of Science at the email address: [email protected] The subject of your email should read: Teaching Fellowship Application – Your Name The last date for submitting the application is 15 December 2021.
Published on: 22 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Science Bangalore Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
In the 1890s, Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, a successful industrialist, decided to set up a world class university in India using his personal wealth. He strongly believed in the role of scientific research and higher education in social and economic transformation.
Tata’s dream of establishing what eventually came to be known as the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) became a reality with the support of the Mysore State, whose rulers also shared his commitment towards education and research. The Regent Queen Maharani Kempananjammani Vani Vilasa Sannidhana – her son Krishnaraja Wadiyar was a minor then – provided 371 acres and 16 guntas of land in Bangalore, funds for capital expenditure, and an annual contribution for Tata’s ambitious project. The remaining money to set up IISc came from the colonial government of India.
After overcoming several hurdles, including those resulting from Tata’s untimely death in the summer of 1904, IISc finally came into existence on 27 May 1909 in Bangalore following a vesting order and resolution passed by the government of India to establish the Institute. Its first Director was the English chemist Morris Travers. Twenty-four students joined when the Institute opened its doors to students in 1911.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore was established in the year 1909. It is a premier university for scientific research and higher education. IISc is located in Bengaluru. IISc has made significant contribution in the field of advanced computing, space, and nuclear technologies. Degrees which are offered by IISc Bangalore can be classified into two categories: Degrees by Research (PhD, integrated PhD, BS (core science and interdisciplinary topics) and MS(Engg.)), and degrees by coursework (ME/MTech/MBA/MDes). IISc Bangalore also offers undergraduate programs - four year Bachelor of Science (B.S.) course in six disciplines, namely Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Material Science, Mathematics and Physics. Indian Institute of Science Bangalore recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Administrator, Scientific Officer, Secretarial Assistant, Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, Medical Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Security Assistant, Junior System Administrator, Officer on Special Duty, Project Assistant, Secretarial Assistant Trainees, Hindi Secretarial Assistant Trainee, Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BCA/B.Sc.(Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology), BE or ME (Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) + Formal qualification/certification course(s) on Website Development, PHP, Database, RDBMS, Content Management System, Diploma in Secretarial/Commercial Practice (English) OR Bachelor's degree with computer literacy, Bachelor's Degree + Conversant with working on office software packages, Diploma in Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy, SSLC/Matriculation, MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science), BE/B.Tech in any one of the following Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, and Telecommunication, post Graduate degree, post Graduate degree preferably in commerce, M.Sc/M.S/M.Tech degrees in Mathematics(pure/applied/industrial) or Computational Science, Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice (English) with Computer Literacy OR Bachelor's degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with computer literacy, for a great career at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. IoE Teaching Fellows: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for IoE Teaching Fellows, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows IoE Teaching Fellows: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for IoE Teaching Fellows, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for IoE Teaching Fellows, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th December, 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Data Designer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Physiotherapist, OT Technician Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Vit University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Dental Technician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Invites Application for Research Associate III, Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Invites Application for Field Assistant/ Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Invites Application for Project Associate II/ Project Associate I Recruitment 2021