Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021-2022 iitd.ac.in IIT Delhi Jobs. Latest Job: IIT Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist, Principal Project Scientist Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) was established in the year 1961. It is located in Delhi. IIT Delhi conducts various programs like bachelor's degree in Technology, the Dual Degree Bachelor-cum-Master of Technology program and an Integrated Master of Technology Program. It also offers postgraduate level programs like Master of Technology, Master of Science, Master of Science (Research), Master of Business Administration, Master of Design (Industrial Design), PhD program for research in basics sciences such as biological sciences, chemical sciences, physical sciences as well as interdisciplinary research . IIT Delhi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, System Manager, Senior System Programmer, System Manager, Senior Programmer, System Programmer, Junior Programmer, Staff Nurse, Senior Mechanic, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics), Junior Engineer (Civil), Student Counsellor, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Librarian, Dy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant (Departmental), Project Scientist, Institute Engineer, P.T.I (Female), Pre-Primary Teacher (Nursery School), Medical Officer, Counsellor, Clinical Psychologist, Plant Operator, Cleaner, Field Attendant, Deputy Registrar, Junior Technical/ Superintendent. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10+2 + course in general nursing and midwifery, Bachelors Degree in in Engineering in appropriate field, B.Tech/BE in Computer / IT, M.Tech Degree in Engineering in appropriate field, Ph.D. in the Area of Fiber Optics/Applied Optics (Experimental), M.Tech. in Optoelectronics/Applied Optics/ Nanotechnology, M.Sc. (Physics /Electronics) with B.Tech/BE (Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering), B.Sc Degree with Physics as a compulsory subject, Ph.D. In Maths/Physics/Atmospheric Sciences/Computer Science, Diploma/Certificate in Nursery teacher education programme or B.Ed. (Nursery), MBBS, Master in Psychology, PGDGC (Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance &. Counselling), M.Phil and / or Ph.D, M.Tech. in Chemistry 1 Agricultural 1 Food Science 1 Library Science and Technology, MCA in Chemistry, Agriculture, Food Science, Library Science and Technology, Graduate degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Business Management, M.Sc./B.Tech/B.E. in appropriate field, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
IIT Delhi Invites Application for 18 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: E-II/16/2020 (DR)
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Assistant
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, 110016 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts (UR-04, EWS-05, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-04)
1. Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
2. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Power-point, or equivalent is a must. Desirable:
1. One-year of relevant experience.
2. Having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. / 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on computer.
21700-69100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 27 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) has to be paid through the recruitment portal payment gateway. The application is considered as a submitted application only after the payment of fees. The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for SC/ST, PwD category & Woman Candidates.
How to Apply:
For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit the Institute’s website:
1. Direct Link: https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login
2. Alternatively: http://www.iitd.ac.in/jobs-iitd/index.html
Published on: 7th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Junior Assistant: 18 Posts (UR-04, EWS-05, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-04),
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Assistant: INR21700,
When can I can apply for Junior Assistant job at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hauz Khas, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th November, 2020
- CIPET Invites Application for JRF, SRF, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- C-DAC Hyderabad Invites Application for 44 Project Manager, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Madras Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Madras Invites Application for Executive Secretary Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for 84 ANM Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) Invites Application for JRF, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) Invites Application for Post-doctoral Associate Recruitment 2021
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 280 Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College Faridabad Invites Application for 10 Super Specialist Recruitment 2021