Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 iitd.ac.in IIT Delhi Jobs. Latest Job: IIT Delhi Invites Application for Senior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021.
IIT Delhi Invites Application for Project Attendant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: IITD/IRD/101/2021
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Attendant
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, 110016 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: 12th pass (10+2) with a minimum of one year experience in air quality-related lab work and data collection, sample collection from field.
19900-28100/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id:[email protected]/[email protected] After selection, a minimum one-year commitment is required from the candidate for the project.
2. IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on weblink (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) along with the online interview details. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Gazala Habib at her email id: [email protected]
3. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms
4. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 09/07/2021 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for an interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of the interview.
Published on: 25th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India.
Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees.
Since its inception, over 48000 have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including Engineering, Physical Sciences, Management and Humanities & Social Sciences. Of these, nearly 5070 received Ph.D. degrees. The number of students who graduated with B.Tech. degree is over 15738. The rest obtained Master’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences and Business Administration. These alumni today work as scientists, technologists, business managers and entrepreneurs. There are several alumni who have moved away from their original disciplines and have taken to administrative services, active politics or are with NGOs. In doing so, they have contributed significantly to building of this nation, and to industrialization around the world.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) was established in the year 1961. It is located in Delhi. IIT Delhi conducts various programs like bachelor's degree in Technology, the Dual Degree Bachelor-cum-Master of Technology program and an Integrated Master of Technology Program. It also offers postgraduate level programs like Master of Technology, Master of Science, Master of Science (Research), Master of Business Administration, Master of Design (Industrial Design), PhD program for research in basics sciences such as biological sciences, chemical sciences, physical sciences as well as interdisciplinary research . IIT Delhi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, System Manager, Senior System Programmer, System Manager, Senior Programmer, System Programmer, Junior Programmer, Staff Nurse, Senior Mechanic, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics), Junior Engineer (Civil), Student Counsellor, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Librarian, Dy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant (Departmental), Project Scientist, Institute Engineer, P.T.I (Female), Pre-Primary Teacher (Nursery School), Medical Officer, Counsellor, Clinical Psychologist, Plant Operator, Cleaner, Field Attendant, Deputy Registrar, Junior Technical/ Superintendent. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10+2 + course in general nursing and midwifery, Bachelors Degree in in Engineering in appropriate field, B.Tech/BE in Computer / IT, M.Tech Degree in Engineering in appropriate field, Ph.D. in the Area of Fiber Optics/Applied Optics (Experimental), M.Tech. in Optoelectronics/Applied Optics/ Nanotechnology, M.Sc. (Physics /Electronics) with B.Tech/BE (Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering), B.Sc Degree with Physics as a compulsory subject, Ph.D. In Maths/Physics/Atmospheric Sciences/Computer Science, Diploma/Certificate in Nursery teacher education programme or B.Ed. (Nursery), MBBS, Master in Psychology, PGDGC (Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance &. Counselling), M.Phil and / or Ph.D, M.Tech. in Chemistry 1 Agricultural 1 Food Science 1 Library Science and Technology, MCA in Chemistry, Agriculture, Food Science, Library Science and Technology, Graduate degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Business Management, M.Sc./B.Tech/B.E. in appropriate field, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Attendant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Attendant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Attendant: INR19900,
When can I can apply for Project Attendant job at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hauz Khas, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Attendant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2021
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Invites Application for 218 Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Invites Application for 50 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Bangalore Invites Application for Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
- University of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Goa University Invites Application for Technician-II Recruitment 2021
- Goa University Invites Application for Finance Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Junior Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021