Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 iitd.ac.in IIT Delhi Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Senior Project Scientist Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Scientist
Hauz Khas, New Delhi,110016 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Delhi Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Scientist|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Salary||35400 - 50000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||17 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. The appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier
1. Project Name: Next Generation Wireless Research and Standardization on 5G and Be ond RP04156G
2. Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
3. Duration: Upto:29/07/2024
4. Post Name: Project Scientist (1)
5. Salary: 35400 - 50000 P.m. plus HRA @ 24%
B. Tech. (with GATE* qualification) / M. Sc. (with qualification) / M.C.A. (with GATE* qualification) 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. "Desirable: proficiency in python programming". 'The requirement of qualifying GATE/NET/SET qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in case of hi hl meritorious candidates.
7. Advertisement No.: IITD/lRD/198/2021
35400 - 50000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules Age
IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the online interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for online interview.
How to Apply:
1. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Brejesh Lall at email id: [email protected] com 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SCIST Candidates.
2. In case Of selection Of a government employee. his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
3. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 30/11/2021 by 5.00 p.m.
4. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Brejesh Lall at email
Published on: 17 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India.
Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees.
Since its inception, over 48000 have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including Engineering, Physical Sciences, Management and Humanities & Social Sciences. Of these, nearly 5070 received Ph.D. degrees. The number of students who graduated with B.Tech. degree is over 15738. The rest obtained Master’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences and Business Administration. These alumni today work as scientists, technologists, business managers and entrepreneurs. There are several alumni who have moved away from their original disciplines and have taken to administrative services, active politics or are with NGOs. In doing so, they have contributed significantly to building of this nation, and to industrialization around the world.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) was established in the year 1961. It is located in Delhi. IIT Delhi conducts various programs like bachelor's degree in Technology, the Dual Degree Bachelor-cum-Master of Technology program and an Integrated Master of Technology Program. It also offers postgraduate level programs like Master of Technology, Master of Science, Master of Science (Research), Master of Business Administration, Master of Design (Industrial Design), PhD program for research in basics sciences such as biological sciences, chemical sciences, physical sciences as well as interdisciplinary research . IIT Delhi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, System Manager, Senior System Programmer, System Manager, Senior Programmer, System Programmer, Junior Programmer, Staff Nurse, Senior Mechanic, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics), Junior Engineer (Civil), Student Counsellor, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Librarian, Dy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant (Departmental), Project Scientist, Institute Engineer, P.T.I (Female), Pre-Primary Teacher (Nursery School), Medical Officer, Counsellor, Clinical Psychologist, Plant Operator, Cleaner, Field Attendant, Deputy Registrar, Junior Technical/ Superintendent. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10+2 + course in general nursing and midwifery, Bachelors Degree in in Engineering in appropriate field, B.Tech/BE in Computer / IT, M.Tech Degree in Engineering in appropriate field, Ph.D. in the Area of Fiber Optics/Applied Optics (Experimental), M.Tech. in Optoelectronics/Applied Optics/ Nanotechnology, M.Sc. (Physics /Electronics) with B.Tech/BE (Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering), B.Sc Degree with Physics as a compulsory subject, Ph.D. In Maths/Physics/Atmospheric Sciences/Computer Science, Diploma/Certificate in Nursery teacher education programme or B.Ed. (Nursery), MBBS, Master in Psychology, PGDGC (Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance &. Counselling), M.Phil and / or Ph.D, M.Tech. in Chemistry 1 Agricultural 1 Food Science 1 Library Science and Technology, MCA in Chemistry, Agriculture, Food Science, Library Science and Technology, Graduate degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Business Management, M.Sc./B.Tech/B.E. in appropriate field, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Scientist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Scientist: INR 35400 - 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hauz Khas, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2021
- University of Gour Banga Invites Application for Project Fellow-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Delhi Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- University of Kerala Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Culture Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for TGT Hindi Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for TGT English Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for PGT English Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for 5 Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Invites Application for Hindi Typist Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Pune Invites Application for 7 Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021