Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Project Engineer
Assistant Project Engineer
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam
Assam , Guwahati, 781039 Kamrup
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|IIT Guwahati Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Project Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Candidates should be between 20-28 years of age|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||28500 - 42000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Oct, 2021|
Applications are invited for an Online interview for the Project position Assistant Project Engineer in the project entitled "IITG Office Automation" at the Centre for Computer and Communication, IIT Guwahati.
1. Project Staff Designation: Assistant Project Engineer
2. No. of Post: 02
3. Pay Range: 28500- 1350-42000
4. HRA (₹): 16% of Basic
5. Medical Facility: As per institute Project Staff norms
6. Duration of Appointment: Till 31.03.2022
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
28500 - 42000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 20-28 years of age
1. Shortlisted Candidate will be intimated via email.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email for appearing in the Written Test/Interview. The shortlisted list will also be displayed in the application portal
How to Apply:
1. The last date of receiving applications is: 15 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
2. Date: 22nd October 2021 (Friday) Time: 10:00 AM onwards Mode: Online (Cisco WebEx/Google Meet/MS Team)
3. Applicants must fill their on-line application by going through the link https://online.iitg.ac.in/autorecruit
4. Incomplete applications in any aspect are liable to be rejected.
5. The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies/ Private Organization etc. will have to submit a No-objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned employer in advance or at the time of interview failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for an interview
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) was established in the year 1994. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is an autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institute of higher education located in Guwahati, Assam. IIT Guwahati offers following programmes - B. Tech, B. Des, M. Des, M. Tech, M.A (Development Studies), M.Sc and Ph.D programmes. Indian Institute of Guwahati recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Junior Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Workshop Superintendent, Assistant Executive Engineer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree in Library Science or Postgraduate Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with Bachelors Degree in Library Science, B.Tech /BE in Civil / Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering, post-graduate degree, BSc in Computer Science, Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering, BSc in Chemistry, Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, BSc in Physics honours, Ph.D in the appropriate branch, for a great career at Indian Institute of Guwahati.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Project Engineer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Project Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Project Engineer: INR 28500 - 42000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Project Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Assam , Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Project Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021