Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur is an Engineering, Management and Law institution established in the year 1951 by Government of India. IIT Kharagpur offers degree in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.Hons), Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Master of Business Administration (MBA), and Master of Sciences (M.Sc.), Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM), Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT), Master in Medical Science and Technology (MMST), Master of City Planning (MCP), LL.B in Intellectual Property Law, Postgraduate Diploma in Maritime Operation and Management (PGDMOM). IIT Kharagpur offers the Doctor of Philosophy degree (Ph.D) as part of its doctoral education programme. IIT Kharagpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant, Junior Laboratory Assistant (Legal/ Accounts), Junior Technician, Network Engineer, System Analyst, Medical Officer, Assistant, Professional Trainees. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D, Bachelor's degree in any discipline + Computer key depression speed equivalent to 40 WPM + knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel etc, Bachelor's Degree in Science OR Diploma in Engineering, Bachelor's degree in commerce or Bachelor's degree in Law, B.Tech/BE in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical Engineering, MCA / M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology or BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology, MBBS degree, ITI pass in Fitter Trade, B.Lib & I.Sc. and M.Lib & I.Sc, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 2 Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: IIT/SRIC/C/ABHM/2021/104
Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Project Assistant
Junior Project Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering with 80% or higher marks in all examinations starting from Class X Board examination.
24000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Application Fee: Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favor of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur. Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/temporary-jobs;jsessionid=22FE447DC1F261A08D032B...
Published on: 28th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur or IIT KGP) is a public engineering, management and law institution established by the government of India in 1951. The first of the IITs to be established, it is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the government of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Project Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Project Assistant: INR24000,
When can I can apply for Junior Project Assistant job at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT, Kharagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021