IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: IIT/SRIC/R/UBA/2021/108
Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Software Developer - Analytics
Software Developer - Analytics
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech or equivalent.
1. Ability to develop analytical/ data mining/ machine learning models using Python and other tools.
2. Analyse, evaluate and document requirements towards building an algorithm (statistical/ data mining/ machine learning) based on requirements and specifications.
3. Able to deploy analytical algorithms within a larger application.
4. Ability to visualize data and results of data analysis & analytical models.
5. Ability to multi-task, solve problems and think strategically.
6. Experience with working on large data sets and developing scalable algorithms.
7. Hands-on experience in machine learning and data mining algorithms such as decision trees, classifiers, text mining/ NLP, clustering, and regression.
8. Exp in SPSS and scripting languages Candidates should send their detail biodata along with contact details to email@example.com for pre-screening.
30000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fee: of Rs. 100 shall be deposited in the following bank account through RTGS/NEFT/NET Banking etc. The transaction details(UTR No./Transaction ID) shall be given the application form.
1) Bank Name & Address: State Bank Of India (00202); P.O - Kharagpur Technology, Dist: Midnapore; West Bengal - 721302;
2) Name Of Bank A/C: IIT SRIC-OM Account;
3) Account No: 39502115210;
4) IFSC Code: SBIN0000202;
5) Swift Code : SBININBB339;
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/temporary-jobs
Published on: 24th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur or IIT KGP) is a public engineering, management and law institution established by the government of India in 1951. The first of the IITs to be established, it is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the government of India.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur is an Engineering, Management and Law institution established in the year 1951 by Government of India. IIT Kharagpur offers degree in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.Hons), Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Master of Business Administration (MBA), and Master of Sciences (M.Sc.), Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM), Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT), Master in Medical Science and Technology (MMST), Master of City Planning (MCP), LL.B in Intellectual Property Law, Postgraduate Diploma in Maritime Operation and Management (PGDMOM). IIT Kharagpur offers the Doctor of Philosophy degree (Ph.D) as part of its doctoral education programme. IIT Kharagpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant, Junior Laboratory Assistant (Legal/ Accounts), Junior Technician, Network Engineer, System Analyst, Medical Officer, Assistant, Professional Trainees. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D, Bachelor's degree in any discipline + Computer key depression speed equivalent to 40 WPM + knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel etc, Bachelor's Degree in Science OR Diploma in Engineering, Bachelor's degree in commerce or Bachelor's degree in Law, B.Tech/BE in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical Engineering, MCA / M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology or BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology, MBBS degree, ITI pass in Fitter Trade, B.Lib & I.Sc. and M.Lib & I.Sc, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Software Developer - Analytics: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Software Developer - Analytics?
The Payscale is as follows Software Developer - Analytics: INR30000,
When can I can apply for Software Developer - Analytics job at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kharagpur, Paschim Medinipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Software Developer - Analytics, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021