Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Office Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Mandi Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||21-35 Years|
|Experience||2 - 7 years|
|Posted on||26 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E
Age Limit: 21-35 Years
The agency reserves rights to call only shortlisted candidates for further selection process. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the above post and submit self-attested copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates (if any), Medical Fitness certificate at the time of further selection process.
2. Last Date of Application 02.09.2021 (05:00 PM)
3. Documents required:
(a) Latest Resume/Curriculum Vitae/Bio-Data (Pdf File Only)
(b) Identity & Address proof (Pdf File Only)
(c) Latest passport size photograph (Image File)
Published on: 27 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
To be a leader in science and technology education, knowledge creation and innovation, in an India marching towards a just, inclusive and sustainable society.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi was established in the year 2009. It is located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) is an engineering and technology higher education institute. IIT Mandi Carries various B.Tech., M.S, and Ph.D. program IIT Mandi offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) programs in : Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering. IIT Mandi also offers programs like M.S.(by Research), M.Sc. and M.Tech. under various departments. IIT Mandi offers M.S. program in fields of basic sciences and engineering, M.Sc. program in Chemistry and M.Tech. in Energy Materials. Indian Institute of Technology Mandi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Associate, Library Trainee, Research Associates, Project Associate, Project Engineer, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Part Time Coaches, Ph.D Scholar, Postdoctoral Fellow, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Assistant (RA), Assistant Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in Bioinformatics OR B.Tech/BE in Bioinformatics OR M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Life sciences OR B.Tech in Biotechnology / Computer Science or MCA or B.Sc. in Life Sciences with PG diploma in Bioinformatics, MLIS; MPhil in the following areas: History, Art History, Architecture, Sanskrit, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Odia, Indian Philosophy, Buddhist Studies; Bachelor's degrees (B.Sc./BCA) + Master's degree in Engineering/Technology (MS/ME/M.Tech.), ME/M.Tech. in Power Electronics/Electric Drives / Power Systems, M.Sc. in Chemistry, Bachelors / Master degree in physical education / NIS Diploma in particular game, M.Sc. in Physics, MA in History / Malayalam / Kannada / Sanskrit, Ph.D in History / Malayalam / Kannada / Sanskrit, M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Science, BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Office Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Office Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Office Assistant: INR 15834(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Office Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mandi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Office Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021