Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021 iitmandi.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
Kamand Campus VPO Kamand, Mandi, 175005 Himachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Mandi Announced Job Notification For Project Associate I Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||18 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Online Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal investigator Prof. Ajit P. Annachhatre , School of Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi.
1. Title of project: “Evaluation of analytical procedures and performance of water testing laboratories of Jal Shakti Vibhag in Himachal Pradesh”
2. Sponsor of the project: State Water and Sanitation Mission (SWSM), Jal Shakti Vibhag, HP
3. Project position(s) and number: Project Associate – I, One (01)
4. Qualification & experience:
a. Eligibility: B.Tech/M.Tech in Civil Engineering OR M.Sc. in Environmental Science
b. Desirable: Candidate is expected to have thorough knowledge of laboratory techniques involved in drinking water and wastewater analysis, particularly the analytical procedures, laboratory instruments involved and their operation
5. Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
6. Duration: Till 28 February, 2022
7. Job description: Visiting the Laboratories under SWSM located in different parts of Himachal Pradesh for thorough analysis and inspection of the equipment and laboratory analytical methods employed for testing of drinking water parameters. Collecting the drinking water samples and analyzing them in laboratory to evaluate the major pollutants present, project planning, chemicals procurement, managing, executing and reportspreparation.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by 23 November, 2021
2. On-line interviews will be held on 26 November, 2021
How to Apply:
Candidate desiring to appear for the on-line Interview should email their applications with the following documents as a single pdf file to the principal investigator through email ([email protected]). The subject line of the email should be “SWSM-HP: Application for the post of JRF -Your name”. Last date of applying through email: November 22, 2021.
i. Detailed CV including contact details, chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained
ii. Experience including research, industrial field and others
iii. Self-attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
iv. Any other relevant information.
2. If selected, the candidate shall bring along with him/her the original degree(s)/mark sheets/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of joining.
3. The investigator has the discretion to fix a higher criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience
4. On-line interviews will be held on 26 November, 2021
Published on: 18 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
To be a leader in science and technology education, knowledge creation and innovation, in an India marching towards a just, inclusive and sustainable society.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi was established in the year 2009. It is located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) is an engineering and technology higher education institute. IIT Mandi Carries various B.Tech., M.S, and Ph.D. program IIT Mandi offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) programs in : Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering. IIT Mandi also offers programs like M.S.(by Research), M.Sc. and M.Tech. under various departments. IIT Mandi offers M.S. program in fields of basic sciences and engineering, M.Sc. program in Chemistry and M.Tech. in Energy Materials. Indian Institute of Technology Mandi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Associate, Library Trainee, Research Associates, Project Associate, Project Engineer, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Part Time Coaches, Ph.D Scholar, Postdoctoral Fellow, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Assistant (RA), Assistant Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in Bioinformatics OR B.Tech/BE in Bioinformatics OR M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Life sciences OR B.Tech in Biotechnology / Computer Science or MCA or B.Sc. in Life Sciences with PG diploma in Bioinformatics, MLIS; MPhil in the following areas: History, Art History, Architecture, Sanskrit, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Odia, Indian Philosophy, Buddhist Studies; Bachelor's degrees (B.Sc./BCA) + Master's degree in Engineering/Technology (MS/ME/M.Tech.), ME/M.Tech. in Power Electronics/Electric Drives / Power Systems, M.Sc. in Chemistry, Bachelors / Master degree in physical education / NIS Diploma in particular game, M.Sc. in Physics, MA in History / Malayalam / Kannada / Sanskrit, Ph.D in History / Malayalam / Kannada / Sanskrit, M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Science, BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kamand Campus VPO Kamand, Mandi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
- Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Nellore Invites Application for Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 38 Physical Director, Lab Technician Grade II and More Vacancies
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for Ayah Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Finance Executives/ Accountant / Senior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Invites Application for Asset Management Expert Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Senior Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 89 Physical Director, Attender, More Vacancies
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 58 Pharmacist Grade-II, Cardiology Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Optometrist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021