IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate (RA)
Research Associate (RA)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
i. Ph.D. in Engg. in hydraulic machines (simulation/testing) or marketing the industrial services Or M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with three (3) years experience in hydraulic machines (simulation/testing) or marketing the industrial process services i.e. B2B marketing Or
ii. MBA in marketing with three years experience in marketing the industrial process services i.e. B2B marketing Or B.Tech. in the Mechanical/Civil/ Electrical Engineering with five (5) years experience in hydropower system/marketing of industrial process services i.e. B2B marketing/operation and maintenance of sophisticated SCADA based hydro turbine model testing laboratory along with knowledge of IEC 60193, AutoCAD, and CFD in an educational Institute of repute or R&D organization or hydro turbine manufacturing organization.
Experience: Having aptitude/experience for Marketing industrial services/products and travelling is an essential requirement with good communication skill and flair for marketing.
30000-75000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates before applying for the position should ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email:
i. Application with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
ii. Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
iii. Attested copies of degree/certificates and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates with equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview
6. The last date for application to be submitted only by email to the office of Principal Investigator is July 07, 2021, by 5 PM
7. Email: email@example.com
Published on: 17th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) was established in the year 1847. IIT Roorkee is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. IIT Roorkee has 18 academic departments offering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research. It runs undergraduate (UG), integrated dual degree, integrated M.Tech., integrated M.Sc., postgraduate (PG) and several doctoral programmes. IIT Roorkee also offers MBA program & Master of computer applications (MCA). Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Advisor to Alumni Task Forces, Executive Assistant to the Director, Executive Assistant to Dean Alumni, Technical Executive Officer for Internet Services, Head, Business Development Officer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Physical Training Instructor (Yoga), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Legal), Junior Technical Superintendent (Radiology), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Lab Assistant, Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant), Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant), Associate Professor, Professor, Superintendent Workshop, Scientific Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistant, Project Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree, Masters degree in any subject of Science or Engineering and Technology or Management, Engineering Graduate or MBA, Masters degree with excellent communication ability in English, Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or MBA, MBA (Marketing), B. Com + CA or ICWA, Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. with specialization in Athletics/ Badminton/Basketball/Cricket/Football/Hockey/Squash/Table Tennis/ Tennis/ Volleyball/Weight Lifting/Swimming, and A full time Degree or Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master degree in Law or a Bachelor's degree in Law, M.Sc. Radiology OR B.Sc. in Radiology/Radiography, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology, Ph.D, Ph.D. in the area of Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering OR M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Ph.D. in the appropriate branch, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, M.Tech. in relevant area Or Master of Computer applications, Bachelor degree in related Engineering, MD/MS in the appropriate branch of a medicine, Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Diploma/Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Technology, M.Tech. in relevant area, BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in Engineering, Master's degree in Science/Computer Application, Graduation, 12th pass or 10th pass, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate (RA): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate (RA)?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate (RA): INR30000,
When can I can apply for Research Associate (RA) job at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT, Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate (RA), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021