IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Communication Consultant Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Communication Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Communication Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||10 - 13 years|
|Posted on||23 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Arch, MBA/PGDM
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is September 10, 2021 (by 5 P.M.).
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email on or before the last date of application:
(i) Application with detailed CV including chronological order of degrees/certificates obtained.
(ii) Details of work done and experience, especially relevant to the position applied for.
(iii) Attested copies of degrees/certificate and experience certificates.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview.
6. Incomplete application will be rejected.
Published on: 23 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) was established in the year 1847. IIT Roorkee is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. IIT Roorkee has 18 academic departments offering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research. It runs undergraduate (UG), integrated dual degree, integrated M.Tech., integrated M.Sc., postgraduate (PG) and several doctoral programmes. IIT Roorkee also offers MBA program & Master of computer applications (MCA). Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Advisor to Alumni Task Forces, Executive Assistant to the Director, Executive Assistant to Dean Alumni, Technical Executive Officer for Internet Services, Head, Business Development Officer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Physical Training Instructor (Yoga), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Legal), Junior Technical Superintendent (Radiology), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Lab Assistant, Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant), Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant), Associate Professor, Professor, Superintendent Workshop, Scientific Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistant, Project Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree, Masters degree in any subject of Science or Engineering and Technology or Management, Engineering Graduate or MBA, Masters degree with excellent communication ability in English, Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or MBA, MBA (Marketing), B. Com + CA or ICWA, Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. with specialization in Athletics/ Badminton/Basketball/Cricket/Football/Hockey/Squash/Table Tennis/ Tennis/ Volleyball/Weight Lifting/Swimming, and A full time Degree or Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master degree in Law or a Bachelor's degree in Law, M.Sc. Radiology OR B.Sc. in Radiology/Radiography, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology, Ph.D, Ph.D. in the area of Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering OR M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Ph.D. in the appropriate branch, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, M.Tech. in relevant area Or Master of Computer applications, Bachelor degree in related Engineering, MD/MS in the appropriate branch of a medicine, Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Diploma/Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Technology, M.Tech. in relevant area, BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in Engineering, Master's degree in Science/Computer Application, Graduation, 12th pass or 10th pass, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Communication Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Communication Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Communication Consultant: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Communication Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Communication Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
- Indian Bank Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Visiting/Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 15 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 19 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Posts Invites Application for 12 Postman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Senior Subject Matter Expert Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 4 Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 40 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021