IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Scientist Recruitment 2021
IIT Roorkee Job Notification 2021 For Scientist Post - 56000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Roorkee Job Notification 2021 For Scientist Post||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||24 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: The prospective candidate should hold a Ph.D. in any of the fields of Computational Biophysics, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Machine learning/ artificial intelligence. Preference would be given to candidates with good programming experience in Python/ C++. Motivation to gain an in-depth understanding of biological system/ phenomena is required. The candidate must have at least two first author publications (Q1 /Q2) in the relevant fields as mentioned. Candidates who have recently submitted their doctoral thesis are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they will furnish the proof of award of Ph.D at the time of interview.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
(i) Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/ certificates obtained.
(ii) Experience including research, industrial field and others.
(iii) Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s) / certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
6. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is 7th Sep 2021 by 5 PM through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or physically at the department of Biosciences and Bioengineering, IIT Roorkee.
Published on: 24 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) was established in the year 1847. IIT Roorkee is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. IIT Roorkee has 18 academic departments offering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research. It runs undergraduate (UG), integrated dual degree, integrated M.Tech., integrated M.Sc., postgraduate (PG) and several doctoral programmes. IIT Roorkee also offers MBA program & Master of computer applications (MCA). Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Advisor to Alumni Task Forces, Executive Assistant to the Director, Executive Assistant to Dean Alumni, Technical Executive Officer for Internet Services, Head, Business Development Officer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Physical Training Instructor (Yoga), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Legal), Junior Technical Superintendent (Radiology), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Lab Assistant, Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant), Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant), Associate Professor, Professor, Superintendent Workshop, Scientific Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistant, Project Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree, Masters degree in any subject of Science or Engineering and Technology or Management, Engineering Graduate or MBA, Masters degree with excellent communication ability in English, Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or MBA, MBA (Marketing), B. Com + CA or ICWA, Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. with specialization in Athletics/ Badminton/Basketball/Cricket/Football/Hockey/Squash/Table Tennis/ Tennis/ Volleyball/Weight Lifting/Swimming, and A full time Degree or Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master degree in Law or a Bachelor's degree in Law, M.Sc. Radiology OR B.Sc. in Radiology/Radiography, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology, Ph.D, Ph.D. in the area of Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering OR M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Ph.D. in the appropriate branch, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, M.Tech. in relevant area Or Master of Computer applications, Bachelor degree in related Engineering, MD/MS in the appropriate branch of a medicine, Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Diploma/Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Technology, M.Tech. in relevant area, BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in Engineering, Master's degree in Science/Computer Application, Graduation, 12th pass or 10th pass, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist: INR 56000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for 29 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 22 Guest Teacher/ Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Finance Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Administration of Daman & Diu Invites Application for 73 Caretaker/ Helper Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka Bank Ltd Invites Application for Deputy Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for 7 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021