Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 iitr.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
-, Roorkee, - Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Roorkee Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||31000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
31000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The last date to be application to be submitted to the office of Principal Investigator is....................by 5 PM for applicable for walk-in interview
2. The interview will be held at 4.30 PM on 15.09.2021 at Online mode to be given only for walk-in interview
3. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to Apply
4. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal investigator through email, by post, or produce at the time of interview
5. Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained
Published on: 25 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) was established in the year 1847. IIT Roorkee is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. IIT Roorkee has 18 academic departments offering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research. It runs undergraduate (UG), integrated dual degree, integrated M.Tech., integrated M.Sc., postgraduate (PG) and several doctoral programmes. IIT Roorkee also offers MBA program & Master of computer applications (MCA). Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Advisor to Alumni Task Forces, Executive Assistant to the Director, Executive Assistant to Dean Alumni, Technical Executive Officer for Internet Services, Head, Business Development Officer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Physical Training Instructor (Yoga), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Legal), Junior Technical Superintendent (Radiology), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Lab Assistant, Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant), Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant), Associate Professor, Professor, Superintendent Workshop, Scientific Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistant, Project Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree, Masters degree in any subject of Science or Engineering and Technology or Management, Engineering Graduate or MBA, Masters degree with excellent communication ability in English, Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or MBA, MBA (Marketing), B. Com + CA or ICWA, Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. with specialization in Athletics/ Badminton/Basketball/Cricket/Football/Hockey/Squash/Table Tennis/ Tennis/ Volleyball/Weight Lifting/Swimming, and A full time Degree or Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master degree in Law or a Bachelor's degree in Law, M.Sc. Radiology OR B.Sc. in Radiology/Radiography, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology, Ph.D, Ph.D. in the area of Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering OR M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Ph.D. in the appropriate branch, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, M.Tech. in relevant area Or Master of Computer applications, Bachelor degree in related Engineering, MD/MS in the appropriate branch of a medicine, Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Diploma/Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Technology, M.Tech. in relevant area, BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in Engineering, Master's degree in Science/Computer Application, Graduation, 12th pass or 10th pass, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 2 Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Senior Executive Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Invites Application for Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Invites Application for Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) Invites Application for Seamanship Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Invites Application for Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- DHFW Punjab Invites Application for 432 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Invites Application for 11 Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Pune Invites Application for Ayurvedic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Pune Invites Application for Full Time/ Part Time Specialist Recruitment 2021