Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
IIT, Roorkee, 247667 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Roorkee Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||11 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma
Skills / Eligibility
1. Post Name: Project Assistant 2. Project Name: Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 3. Salary: Rs. 16500/- PM 4. Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering 5. Kindly refer to the Official Notification
1. Post Name: Project Assistant
2. Project Name: Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
3. Salary: Rs. 16500/- PM
4. Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering
5. Kindly refer to the Official Notification
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last Date to Apply: 22.10.2021 by 5:00 PM
2. The Interview Date: 26.10.2021 at 15:00 Hrs
Published on: 11 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) was established in the year 1847. IIT Roorkee is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. IIT Roorkee has 18 academic departments offering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research. It runs undergraduate (UG), integrated dual degree, integrated M.Tech., integrated M.Sc., postgraduate (PG) and several doctoral programmes. IIT Roorkee also offers MBA program & Master of computer applications (MCA). Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Advisor to Alumni Task Forces, Executive Assistant to the Director, Executive Assistant to Dean Alumni, Technical Executive Officer for Internet Services, Head, Business Development Officer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Physical Training Instructor (Yoga), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Legal), Junior Technical Superintendent (Radiology), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Lab Assistant, Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant), Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant), Associate Professor, Professor, Superintendent Workshop, Scientific Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistant, Project Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree, Masters degree in any subject of Science or Engineering and Technology or Management, Engineering Graduate or MBA, Masters degree with excellent communication ability in English, Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or MBA, MBA (Marketing), B. Com + CA or ICWA, Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. with specialization in Athletics/ Badminton/Basketball/Cricket/Football/Hockey/Squash/Table Tennis/ Tennis/ Volleyball/Weight Lifting/Swimming, and A full time Degree or Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master degree in Law or a Bachelor's degree in Law, M.Sc. Radiology OR B.Sc. in Radiology/Radiography, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology, Ph.D, Ph.D. in the area of Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering OR M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Ph.D. in the appropriate branch, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, M.Tech. in relevant area Or Master of Computer applications, Bachelor degree in related Engineering, MD/MS in the appropriate branch of a medicine, Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Diploma/Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Technology, M.Tech. in relevant area, BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in Engineering, Master's degree in Science/Computer Application, Graduation, 12th pass or 10th pass, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 16500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT, Roorkee
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for 3 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Worker Grade II, Lab Assistant, Boiler Operator Recruitment 2021
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Structure Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 4 Loco Attendant Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 15 Marketing Representative Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Hindu College New Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Authorized Medical Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIO Goa Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021