Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Roorkee Job Notification 2021 For Junior Research Fellow Post - 31000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited from lndian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Prof. Indra Vir Singh), Dept./Centre: Department of Mechanicaland lndustrialEngineering,lndian lnstitute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Title of project: Microstructure based Three-dimensional Elasto-plastic Fatigue Crack Growth Simulations using XFEM
2. Sponsor of the project: DMRL, DRDO, Hyderabad
3. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
4. No. of Post: 01
5. Qualifications: ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engg./Applied Mechanics/Aerospace Eneg,l Equivalent with GATE
6. Emoluments: Rs.31,000/ month
7. Duration: 27/03/2O2O - 30/2l/2022 12 years 9 Months)
8. Job description: Project aims to establish FEM/XFEM based scientific methodology for reliable estimation of the crack initiation and elasto-plastic crack growth under idealized loading conditions. A computational technique will be developed for the estimation of the crack initiation based on the two-phase microstructure. The probabilistic analysis will be carried out to found the variation in the crack initiation.
a. The possible parameter for this analysis will be distribution and volume of the phases, deviation in phase properties. The elasto-plastic crack growth will be performed under the fatigue loading conditions. Further, based on the material constitutive properties and the loading related data, a comprehensive definition of the crack growth model will be defined subjected to fatigue conditions. The simulation methodology established at the specimen/ sub-component levels will be scaled-up to the actual component like compressor disc, by analyzing crack growth under relevant aeroengine operating conditions.
Age Limit: As Per Rules Age
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview call.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for application to be submitted by email to Principal lnvestigator is 31th October 2021- by 5 PM.
2 Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position.
3. Candidates should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal lnvestigator through email or by post as a Single pdf file in following order:
4. Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. o Experience including research, industrialfield and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
5. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
6. lnterview will be held online through Webex or MS Teams
7. To be uploaded on IIT Roorkee website and copy may be pent to appropriate addresses by PI for wider circula
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) was established in the year 1847. IIT Roorkee is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. IIT Roorkee has 18 academic departments offering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research. It runs undergraduate (UG), integrated dual degree, integrated M.Tech., integrated M.Sc., postgraduate (PG) and several doctoral programmes. IIT Roorkee also offers MBA program & Master of computer applications (MCA). Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Advisor to Alumni Task Forces, Executive Assistant to the Director, Executive Assistant to Dean Alumni, Technical Executive Officer for Internet Services, Head, Business Development Officer, Manager (Finance & Accounts), Physical Training Instructor (Yoga), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Superintendent (Legal), Junior Technical Superintendent (Radiology), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Lab Assistant, Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant), Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant), Associate Professor, Professor, Superintendent Workshop, Scientific Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Medical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Technical Officer, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistant, Project Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree, Masters degree in any subject of Science or Engineering and Technology or Management, Engineering Graduate or MBA, Masters degree with excellent communication ability in English, Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or MBA, MBA (Marketing), B. Com + CA or ICWA, Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed. with specialization in Athletics/ Badminton/Basketball/Cricket/Football/Hockey/Squash/Table Tennis/ Tennis/ Volleyball/Weight Lifting/Swimming, and A full time Degree or Diploma in Yoga, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master degree in Law or a Bachelor's degree in Law, M.Sc. Radiology OR B.Sc. in Radiology/Radiography, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology, Ph.D, Ph.D. in the area of Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering OR M.Tech. in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Ph.D. in the appropriate branch, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Bachelor degree in Civil engineering, M.Tech. in relevant area Or Master of Computer applications, Bachelor degree in related Engineering, MD/MS in the appropriate branch of a medicine, Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation, Diploma/Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Technology, M.Tech. in relevant area, BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech in Engineering, Master's degree in Science/Computer Application, Graduation, 12th pass or 10th pass, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Roorkee, 247667 Uttarakhand Last Date: 31 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts IIT Roorkee Job Notification 2021 For Junior Research Fellow Post - 31000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details IIT Roorkee Job Notification 2021 For Junior Research Fellow Post - 31000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Junior Research Fellow Education Requirement M.E
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021