IIT-BHU Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute Technology Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Dr. Santanu Das, Assistant Professor, Room No: CR-215, Department of Ceramic Engineering Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi 221005 (U.P.)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT BHU Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||28 years maximum. Age relaxation applicable as per Government of India (GoI) rules.|
|Posted on||03 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Age Limit: 28 years maximum. Age relaxation applicable as per Government of India (GoI) rules.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
How to Apply:
a) Interested candidates should send their application with all the relevant academic documents (both soft copies and hard copies) in the attached application format to the Principal Investigator in the following address and email id by 19/09/2021: To, Dr. Santanu Das, Assistant Professor, Room No: CR-215, Department of Ceramic Engineering Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi 221005 (U.P.) INDIA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Application Instructions
1. All original certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
2. The self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates/documents need to submit during application (both soft and hard copies).
3. Venue of Interview: Department of Ceramic Engineering, IIT (BHU), Varanasi 221 005 UP India or online as per the COVID situation.
4. For further clarification regarding the application process, the candidate can discuss with the PI over the phone or email: email@example.com
5. The application MUST be according to the attached format. Without the PAGE-3 form, no application will be accepted and all the applications will immediately rejected upon receiving documents without page # 03.
6. Please write “Application for Research Assistant (IAA-RIF-2020)” in the subject line of the email and top of the envelope containing your hard-copy documents.
7. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email after the deadline.
Published on: 03 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)
The motto of the college is “संस्कार ही शिक्षा (Sanskar hi Shiksha)” which literally translates to "Education is Character". Indian Institute of Technology (IIT BHU) is situated in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh,and is a public engineering institution. The institute started in the year 1919 and was upgraded to the status of Indian Institute of Technology in 2012.
IIT(BHU), Varanasi has 13 departments that includes three interdisciplinary schools. IIT(BHU),Varanasi has a residential and co-educational institute that is constructed on land of about 400 acres inside the larger BHU institute which is widely spread of about 1,300 acres in the southern end of Varanasi on the River bank of Ganges. In the year 1971, three faculties of BHU which are Banaras Engineering College (BENCO), College of Mining & Metallurgy (MINMET) and College of Technology (TECHNO) had been merged to form the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU).
IIT (BHU), was sanctioned, that was is intimately linked with that of the Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The first convocation ceremony at BHU took place on 19 January,1919.
BHU is the first University of india that introduced the study of Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)
VARANASI – 221005 (UP) INDIA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 14000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT-BHU, Varanasi/Banaras
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th September, 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for 4 Lab Incharge Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technical Support II Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Coimbatore Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Additional Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IOCL Invites Application for 78 Junior Engineering Assistant IV/ Junior Technical Assistant IV Recruitment 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies