IIT-BHU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology-Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi - 221005
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT BHU Announced Job Notification For Senior Research Fellow Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E,Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Female candidates and 3 years for OBC NCL). All other factors being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.|
|Posted on||03 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Any Masters Degree
Age Limit: The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Female candidates and 3 years for OBC NCL). All other factors being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview. Interview may also be conducted via online mode telephonically, considering the constraints due to the ongoing pandemic.
How to Apply:
1. Application on a plain paper, giving name, age, permanent and correspondence address, names of parents/ legal guardians, telephone number and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with self-attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates and testimonials and details of any research or other experience etc., if any, should reach within 21 days of publication of the advertisement, to Dr. Arnab Sarkar, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi – 221005.
2. Considering the period of exigency, a consolidated pdf version of the application communicated via email will also be considered.
3. Candidates are also requested to send their CV to PI’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject: ‘Application for STARS Project’.
Published on: 04 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)
The motto of the college is “संस्कार ही शिक्षा (Sanskar hi Shiksha)” which literally translates to "Education is Character". Indian Institute of Technology (IIT BHU) is situated in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh,and is a public engineering institution. The institute started in the year 1919 and was upgraded to the status of Indian Institute of Technology in 2012.
IIT(BHU), Varanasi has 13 departments that includes three interdisciplinary schools. IIT(BHU),Varanasi has a residential and co-educational institute that is constructed on land of about 400 acres inside the larger BHU institute which is widely spread of about 1,300 acres in the southern end of Varanasi on the River bank of Ganges. In the year 1971, three faculties of BHU which are Banaras Engineering College (BENCO), College of Mining & Metallurgy (MINMET) and College of Technology (TECHNO) had been merged to form the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU).
IIT (BHU), was sanctioned, that was is intimately linked with that of the Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The first convocation ceremony at BHU took place on 19 January,1919.
BHU is the first University of india that introduced the study of Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)
VARANASI – 221005 (UP) INDIA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT-BHU, Varanasi/Banaras
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021