Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai (IIT Bhilai)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized institute/university or statutory body or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate score and passing NET/GATE with validity.
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having experience relevant to the project.
Candidates with expertise in the following are strongly encouraged to apply:
1) Organic Synthesis and purification of organic compounds.
2) Characterization techniques such as NMR, IR, Mass spectrometry.
3) Good communication skills and problem-solving capability.
31000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 28 Years or as per the guidelines of CSIR.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must apply on the ‘application form’ attached with this advertisement. A duly completed ‘application form’ along with the candidate’s detailed CV must be emailed to the PI, Dr. Ganapathy D., at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without the ‘application form’ shall not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview (via online mode). The position is available immediately.
Published on: 6th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sejbahar, Raipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021