IIT Bombay Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 50227489
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Engineer (PE)
Project Engineer (PE)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
a. MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree OR BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree with 2 years relevant experience Work experience of FEG-SEM is necessary and a minimum of six months concentrated hands-on FEG-SEM experience and the ability to operate the FEG-SEM.
b. The candidate must be well versed in SEM, Energy Dispersive X-Ray Analysis (EDX), STEM, Gold Sputter Coating and maintain Project/Protocol focus for long periods of time. Knowledge of the principles of Electron Microscopy. Technical knowledge of various types of Vacuum systems & controllers.
c. Communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to interact with Co-workers, Supervisors, and Outside Specials sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction
33600/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Candidates called for an interview will be required to attend at their own expense. For any queries/clarification please contact: email@example.com
1. The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
2. The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
3. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Published on: 18th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is an engineering institution located in Mumbai. IIT Bombay was established in the year 1958. IIT Bombay offers doctoral degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Educational programs conducted in the institute are - Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech. and M.Tech. in 5 years), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Technology (MTech.), Master of Design (MDes.), Master of Management (MMgmt.), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian Institute of Technology Bombay recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant, Executive Officer, Assistant Registrar, Mechanic, Technical Officer, Drawing Teacher, Primary Teachers, Assistant Security officer (Female), Junior Engineer, IT Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Physics, MBA (HR) OR MCA or Degree in IT, Master's Degree, Diploma (Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering) + Knowledge of computer applications, Ph.D. in Management/Engineering, Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture/Graphic Art, SSC + Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) or Diploma in Education (D.Ed.), Bachelors Degree, B.E. (Civil Engineering) OR B.Tech. (Civil Engineering), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Engineer (PE): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Engineer (PE)?
The Payscale is as follows Project Engineer (PE): INR33600,
When can I can apply for Project Engineer (PE) job at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Powai, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Engineer (PE), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th June, 2021
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Librarian and Various Posts
- JNARDDC Invites Application for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021