Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad (IIT Dharwad)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Anjaneya Nagar , Dharwad, 580011 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Dharwad Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 32 years as on the date of selection process.|
|Posted on||30 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
IIT Dharwad is an Institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament in 2016. IIT Dharwad has been steadily establishing its operations in its present campus while at the same time, master plan development and construction of permanent campus infrastructure are also in progress. To cater the Institute’s temporary requirement under a project in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering; IIT Dharwad intends to hold an Online Selection Process for the following temporary position:
1. Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (On Contract)
2. Number of Positions: 01
3. Essential Qualification:
(i) B.E./B.Tech degree with First class (minimum 60%) or equivalent in Computer Science (or any allied discipline) along with the qualification of any one of the following (I) GATE (II) National Eligibility Test–CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR
(ii) M.E/M.Tech degree with First class (minimum 60%) or equivalent in Computer Science (or any allied discipline) along with the qualification of any one of (I) GATE (II) National Eligibility Test–CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) (III) National level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc
4. Desirable Qualification:
(i) Hardware Skills (Ability to work with embedded boards like Raspberry Pi, GPUs etc)
(ii) Strong programming skills in Python, C/C++
(iii) Familiar with DL frameworks like TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch etc
(iv) Knowledge of Machine learning, Deep neural networks
(v) Knowledge of embedded systems, architectures for DNN, energy-efficient computing, system-level design and optimization
(vi) Data analysis/interpretation and Problem solving skills
5. Emoluments: ₹31,000 + 16% HRA + ₹1000(Medical Allowance) -- per month
6. Duration of the tenure: Maximum 3 years
7. Tenure of appointment: The appointment for the above contractual position will be initially for 03 (three) months, which can be further extended subject to satisfactory performance, availability of funds in the project and requirement in the project.
8. Project Code and Title: CSE/GA/SPG/2021/8.59 NeuroOpt4Dev: AI/ML applications on Heterogeneous Hardware Systems - Performance, Security Analysis and Optimizations in a Developing Region Context
9. Job Description:
(i) Performing research literature review and understanding the research challenges associated with the project
(ii) Formulating research problems in the realm of AI/ML applications on Heterogeneous Hardware Systems.
(iii) Implementing and evaluating experiments on hardware platforms, developing models and frameworks.
(iv) Documenting research output including analysis and interpretation of all data, maintaining records and databases, drafting technical/progress reports and papers.
(v) Presentation of work at conferences, at internal and external seminars, colloquia and workshops.
(vi) Any administrative activities related to the project.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 32 years as on the date of selection process.
1. Applications will be screened initially, based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an online test followed by interview via online/telephone mode.
2. Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks.
3. Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Last date to submit application form: 17th October 2021
2. Documents Required: Applicant should have online version of all original certificates including mark sheets (matriculation onwards), experience certificate(s), monthly emoluments/salary drawn, other relevant documents (including one set of self-attested certificate(s)/document(s) and updated Curriculum Vitae.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad (IIT Dharwad) is an autonomous premier engineering and technology university located in Dharwad. The new Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has started functioning from July, 2016. It is offering B.Tech courses in three core branches namely Electrical, Computer Science and Mechanical.
As part of the mentorship plan, IIT-Bombay would be the mentor for IIT-Dharwad.
IIT Dharwad recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Superintendent (Admin/Accounts), System Administrator (IT Infrastructure), Office Assistant (Academic), Helper.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree or Bachelor's Degree + Knowledge of computer applications, B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science / IT / Electronic Communications and Engineering) OR MCA OR M.Sc (IT), Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer applications, 10th standard pass for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Anjaneya Nagar , Dharwad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021