Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Deputy Librarian Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Librarian
Recruitment Cell, Abhinandan Bhawan Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore – 453552, India
M Block IETDAVV Campus
Khandwa Road,Indore,452017 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Indore Job Notification 2021 For Deputy Librarian Post - 2,11,500 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Librarian|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit: 50 Years|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Salary||79800 - 211500|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MS, M.Lib
Applications are invited for the following regular positions at Indian Institute of Technology Indore. IIT Indore is one of the second generation IITs established by Ministry of Education, Government of India.
1. Post Name: Deputy Librarian
2. No. of Post: 1
3. Pay Level as per 7th CPC: Level: 12 (Rs. 79,800 - 2,11,500/-)
4. Qualification: Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record.
5. Experience: 5 years’ experiences as Assistant Librarian (Sr. Scale)/ College librarian (Sr. Scale)
6. Advt. No.: IITI/Estt./NT posts-01/October,2021
79800 - 211500
Age Limit: Upper age limit: 50 Years
1. Only screened-in applicants will be called for written test / trade test/ interview as the case may be. No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
2. Short-listed candidates for written test / interview and finally selected candidates only will be informed individually via e-mail correspondence on their registered e-mail apart from uploading the list of shortlisted/selected candidates on the institute website
How to Apply:
1. The Applicants must apply ONLINE through the link provided at institute’s website www.iiti.ac.in till 8-11-2021 (5.00 pm-IST).
2. The receipt of the completed application form shall be submitted to the institute along with the self- attested copies of required documents on or before 5:00 pm (IST) on 15-11-2021.For further details visit Institute website www.iiti.ac.in
3. The applicants must apply online at http://iiti.ac.in/recruitments/non-teaching-recruitment till (8-11-2021 (5.00 pm) and printout of the application form by affixing recent pass port size photo shall be submitted to institute along with self attested copies of required documents on or before 5.00 pm on 15-11-2021 to the postal address mentioned below
4. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay or application lost in transit.
5. Recruitment Cell, Abhinandan Bhawan Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore – 453552, India
6. The candidate should send their application in an envelope superscripted clearly. “Application For The Post Of for each post separately to the postal address mentioned at point no 1 of General Instructions
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Indore Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Indore Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Indore
IIT Indore is one among the new IITs. It started from the academic year 2009-10. IIT Indore is an autonomous engineering and technology institute of higher education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Librarian: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Librarian: INR 79800 - 211500,
When can I can apply for Deputy Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Indore
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in M Block IETDAVV Campus Khandwa Road, Indore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021