IIT Kanpur Invites Application for IT Manager Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
invites applications for recruitment of IT Manager
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants must be a Bachelor in computer science/ Master degree in relevant field preferably with B.Tech degree and at least 2+ year of experience. Desired qualifications:
2. Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
3. Experience managing online portal (Request management, Order Management, Member Management, etc)
4. Solid understanding of GSuite (Gmail, Drive, Groups, Single Sign ON)
5. Solid understanding of the management of Social Media Platforms like (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
6. Good writing and speaking ability in English.
7. Ability to work on deadline-driven projects.
280000-350000/- Per annum
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please apply by post or email by June 15, 2021, to the
Office of Alumni Association
Room no. 301, 3rd Floor, Academic Affairs Building
IIT Kanpur- 208016
Phone: 9453131387 / 9555646660
Published on: 9th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) was established in the year 1959. IIT Kanpur is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. IIT Kanpur offers four-year B.Tech programs in Aerospace Engineering, Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. IIT Kanpur offers a four-year BS program in sciences, M.Tech/MBA programs and Dual degree programme. The Institute also offers Postgraduate courses - Master of Technology (M.Tech) and PhD degrees, M.Des, M.B.A and M.Sc. degrees. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Assistant, Registrar, Project Engineer, Medical Officer, Junior Superintendent, Sanitary Inspector, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Assistant Coach, Students Counselor, Project Engineer, Dy. Project Manager (Project System Analyst), Dy. Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager (Project Programmer), Project Scientists/ Senior Project Associates, Senior Project Mechanic, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant (Library), Junior Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Safety Officer, Medical Officers, Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Coach, Junior Assistant, Project Technical Manager (Fitness Manager), Finance Officer, Deputy Registrars, Medical Officers, Assistant Physical Education Officer, Project Engineer, Project Associate. Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate degree Or (CA/ICWA/CS), Postgraduate degree (M.B.A/M.Com/M.Sc/MCA/M.A/LLM), Master's Degree, Graduate Degree, Masters Degree + degree or diploma in Management or Law, M.Tech or B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil (Structural Engg.), M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, MCA, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) or High School + ITI, M.Sc. in appropriate field/ B.Tech/BE or B.Sc. in appropriate field OR Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field, degree in any branch of engineering or technology or architecture, MBBS, Graduate (B.Sc. /B.A/B.Com /BBA /BCA/B.P.Ed), Bachelor's Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engg, Master's degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in Sports, B.Tech. or M.Sc. - (preferably in computer science, information technology ), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. IT Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for IT Manager?
The Payscale is as follows IT Manager: INR280000,
When can I can apply for IT Manager job at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT, Kanpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for IT Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
- University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Superintendent-I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Professor F Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 3 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Madras Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for 4 Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- NIN Invites Application for Project Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Lucknow University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Annamalai University Invites Application for 10 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Ramanathapuram District Invites Application for Assistant cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021