IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2021
IIT Kanpur invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Registrar, DORA Office, Room No. 268, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Kanpur Job Notification 2021 For Assistant Project Manager Post - 33000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Project Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Salary||13200 - 33000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||26 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.A, BCA, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, LLB, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA
13200 - 33000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email / phone for the interview.
How to Apply:
1. A self-attested copy of resume in the prescribed format (Form No- DOAD- IP 203 available at https://www.iitk.ac.in/doad/data/DOAD-Forms/Office-Order-related-to-Proj...) along with copies of academic/professional qualifications and experience is must and shall be sent by 16/09/2021 on the below mentioned address.
2. The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as "Application for the post of "Assistant Project Manager" Advt. No. P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2021/33 and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar, DORA Office, Room No. 268, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.) through postal service of India.
Published on: 26 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) was established in the year 1959. IIT Kanpur is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. IIT Kanpur offers four-year B.Tech programs in Aerospace Engineering, Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. IIT Kanpur offers a four-year BS program in sciences, M.Tech/MBA programs and Dual degree programme. The Institute also offers Postgraduate courses - Master of Technology (M.Tech) and PhD degrees, M.Des, M.B.A and M.Sc. degrees. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Assistant, Registrar, Project Engineer, Medical Officer, Junior Superintendent, Sanitary Inspector, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Assistant Coach, Students Counselor, Project Engineer, Dy. Project Manager (Project System Analyst), Dy. Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager (Project Programmer), Project Scientists/ Senior Project Associates, Senior Project Mechanic, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant (Library), Junior Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Safety Officer, Medical Officers, Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Coach, Junior Assistant, Project Technical Manager (Fitness Manager), Finance Officer, Deputy Registrars, Medical Officers, Assistant Physical Education Officer, Project Engineer, Project Associate. Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate degree Or (CA/ICWA/CS), Postgraduate degree (M.B.A/M.Com/M.Sc/MCA/M.A/LLM), Master's Degree, Graduate Degree, Masters Degree + degree or diploma in Management or Law, M.Tech or B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil (Structural Engg.), M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, MCA, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) or High School + ITI, M.Sc. in appropriate field/ B.Tech/BE or B.Sc. in appropriate field OR Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field, degree in any branch of engineering or technology or architecture, MBBS, Graduate (B.Sc. /B.A/B.Com /BBA /BCA/B.P.Ed), Bachelor's Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engg, Master's degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in Sports, B.Tech. or M.Sc. - (preferably in computer science, information technology ), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Project Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Project Manager: INR 13200 - 33000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT, Kanpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021