IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur - 208016
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Kanpur Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||18000 - 45000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
18000 - 45000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing for eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may send their application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to Dr. Urbi Chatterjee by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), on or before 15 September 2021. Online interviews of shortlisted candidates will be conducted. The post is purely Adhoc starting immediately and is for the duration of 12 months.
2. Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/206
Published on: 07 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) was established in the year 1959. IIT Kanpur is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. IIT Kanpur offers four-year B.Tech programs in Aerospace Engineering, Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. IIT Kanpur offers a four-year BS program in sciences, M.Tech/MBA programs and Dual degree programme. The Institute also offers Postgraduate courses - Master of Technology (M.Tech) and PhD degrees, M.Des, M.B.A and M.Sc. degrees. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Assistant, Registrar, Project Engineer, Medical Officer, Junior Superintendent, Sanitary Inspector, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Assistant Coach, Students Counselor, Project Engineer, Dy. Project Manager (Project System Analyst), Dy. Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager (Project Programmer), Project Scientists/ Senior Project Associates, Senior Project Mechanic, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Junior Assistant (Library), Junior Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Safety Officer, Medical Officers, Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Coach, Junior Assistant, Project Technical Manager (Fitness Manager), Finance Officer, Deputy Registrars, Medical Officers, Assistant Physical Education Officer, Project Engineer, Project Associate. Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate degree Or (CA/ICWA/CS), Postgraduate degree (M.B.A/M.Com/M.Sc/MCA/M.A/LLM), Master's Degree, Graduate Degree, Masters Degree + degree or diploma in Management or Law, M.Tech or B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil (Structural Engg.), M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, MCA, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) or High School + ITI, M.Sc. in appropriate field/ B.Tech/BE or B.Sc. in appropriate field OR Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field, degree in any branch of engineering or technology or architecture, MBBS, Graduate (B.Sc. /B.A/B.Com /BBA /BCA/B.P.Ed), Bachelor's Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engg, Master's degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in Sports, B.Tech. or M.Sc. - (preferably in computer science, information technology ), for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate: INR 18000 - 45000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT, Kanpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021