Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is an engineering and research institution located in Chennai , Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras was established in the year 1959. Indian Institute of Technology Madras offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 15 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management. The institute has departments and advanced research centers across the disciplines of engineering and the pure sciences. To improve the quality of higher education in the country, Indian Institute of Technology Madras has come up with an initiative called NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) in the year 1999. Indian Institute of Technology Madras recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Chartered Accountant, Graduate Trainee (Library), Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices, Project Officer, Project Associates, Senior Project Assistant, Research Associate (or) Project Officer/ Scientist, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Nurse, Project Technician, Chief Security Officer, Assistant Caretaker, Junior Technical Superintendent, Physical Training Instructor, Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountant, PG degree in Library & Information Science, Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering; ITI Certificate Holders Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician, Wireman,Turner,Machinist, Welder,Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance), Mechanic(Diesel), Mechanic(Motor Vehicle), Plastic Processing Operator, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant; M.Tech./ME (Civil/Ocean Engineering/ related discipline, B.Tech / BE (Civil Engineering) Master's degree in Maths/physical oceanography, B.Tech/A.M.I.E, Post graduation degree in Arts / Commerce / Management, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Master's Degree in Physics (or) BE in (EEE/ECE/CSE), Bachelor' degree in Science / Humanities / Management, Ph.D (or) M.Tech/ME in Thermal Engineering/ Energy Engineering With BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering, M.D / M.S in a branch of Medicine, MBBS degree, 12th Standard + Diploma Course in Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. in Nursing, Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
IIT Madras Invites Application for Project Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: ICSR/PR/Advt.143/2021
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Manager/Senior Manager
Project Manager/Senior Manager
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/BE or Masters in Sciences/ Humanities/ Management with an aggregate 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 and above. Minimum 2+ years of experience in roles related to the described job scope and demonstrating key skills listed below.
40000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send his/her CV to email@example.com with a brief letter of motivation and fit for the position.
General Instructions to the Candidates:
1) All the positions are on a pure contract basis.
2) The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
3) Candidates should apply online only on the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/- (Please check the advertisement number 143/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
4) Separate application has to be filled for each post.
5) The system will accept a single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
6) The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
7) Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
8) Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of an online application.
9) Candidates are advised to fill in their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
Published on: 20th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Manager/Senior Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Manager/Senior Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Project Manager/Senior Manager: INR40000,
When can I can apply for Project Manager/Senior Manager job at Indian Institute of Technology Madras
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT Madras, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Manager/Senior Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th June, 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts
- ICSIL Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Project Officer (Education) Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 4 Behavioural Activation Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Raksha Shakti University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IDRBT Invites Application for Stack Developer and Various Posts