IIT Madras Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Madras Announced Job Notification For Project Associate Vacancies - 38000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||27500 - 38000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech in Engineering branches such as Computer Science, Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Metallurgical Engineering; (or) M.Sc. in Physics / Mathematics. Experience in Programming in C / C++ / Python and use of git is a must.
27500 - 38000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
2. Calling a candidate for test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
3. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for submission of online application is 18/09/2021.
2. If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
3. Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
4. After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
5. Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ - (Please check the advertisement number Advt.165/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
6. The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
7. Applications should include a link to a github repository of the applicant where sample programs or scripts written by the applicant are available.
8. Applicant should create their CV as a plain text markdown file named after their username on github.com. Eg., if the username is “abcd” then the file name should be “abcd.md”. Applicant should send a “pull request” to add this file to the following repo: https://github.com/gphanikumar/projectposition
Published on: 14 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras
The Institute strongly believes that talent and good ideas can come from anywhere and has a remarkably diverse community, drawing students from across all Indian states and from various countries. Intensely curious and driven to explore, the student community of IIT Madras value rigorous analytical thinking, ingenuity, hands-on problem solving, and big new ideas.
The departments and centres of the Institute are responsible for the academic activities which include Teaching, Research and Industrial Consultancy.
The courses of study are organized as semester programs and each semester provides for a minimum of seventy instructional days. The medium of instruction is English. Students are evaluated on a continuous basis throughout the semester. Evaluation is done by the faculty, a consequence of the autonomous status granted to the Institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is an engineering and research institution located in Chennai , Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras was established in the year 1959. Indian Institute of Technology Madras offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 15 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management. The institute has departments and advanced research centers across the disciplines of engineering and the pure sciences. To improve the quality of higher education in the country, Indian Institute of Technology Madras has come up with an initiative called NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) in the year 1999. Indian Institute of Technology Madras recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Chartered Accountant, Graduate Trainee (Library), Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices, Project Officer, Project Associates, Senior Project Assistant, Research Associate (or) Project Officer/ Scientist, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Nurse, Project Technician, Chief Security Officer, Assistant Caretaker, Junior Technical Superintendent, Physical Training Instructor, Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountant, PG degree in Library & Information Science, Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering; ITI Certificate Holders Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician, Wireman,Turner,Machinist, Welder,Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance), Mechanic(Diesel), Mechanic(Motor Vehicle), Plastic Processing Operator, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant; M.Tech./ME (Civil/Ocean Engineering/ related discipline, B.Tech / BE (Civil Engineering) Master's degree in Maths/physical oceanography, B.Tech/A.M.I.E, Post graduation degree in Arts / Commerce / Management, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Master's Degree in Physics (or) BE in (EEE/ECE/CSE), Bachelor' degree in Science / Humanities / Management, Ph.D (or) M.Tech/ME in Thermal Engineering/ Energy Engineering With BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering, M.D / M.S in a branch of Medicine, MBBS degree, 12th Standard + Diploma Course in Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. in Nursing, Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate: INR 27500 - 38000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Madras
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021