Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 iitm.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: IIT Madras Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Senior / Chief Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior / Chief Manager
Senior / Chief Manager
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600 036
IIT P.O., Chennai, 600036 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Madras Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior / Chief Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||9 - 15 years|
|Posted on||22 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Senior / Chief Manager at the Computer Center, IIT Madras.
1. Post Name: Senior / Chief Manager
2. Co-ordinator: Prof. Rahul Marathe, Computer Center, IIT Madras.
3. Duration: Twelve (12) months (likely to be further extended based on performance)
4. Qualification and Experience: MCA / B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology (and) Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology projects, of which no less than six years at a leadership level
5. Pay: Rs. 50,000 p.m to salary appropriate for Chief Manager Position p.m
6. Job Description: We are looking for a program manager for the ERP initiative of the institute. The ERP (“Workflow”) is a decade old initiative and still ongoing development process, where various institute processes are being digitized and optimized. The manager of the Workflow program will be operational in-charge for all the development and implementation activities. The manager will also be responsible for management and
a. optimization of all the hardware resources (both on premise and on cloud). The manager will need to coordinate with a variety of vendors who have been engaged with various purposes by the institute. Additionally, the manager will lead a small in-house team of technical resources. The manager will also be responsible for management reporting and communications. The manager will report to the faculty-in-charge of the project, and also to the faculty-incharge of the computing center at the institute.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
2. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
3. Calling a candidate for test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
4. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in thei online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
2. The last date for submission of online application is 29/11/2021
3. Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.178/2021
Published on: 22 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras
The Institute strongly believes that talent and good ideas can come from anywhere and has a remarkably diverse community, drawing students from across all Indian states and from various countries. Intensely curious and driven to explore, the student community of IIT Madras value rigorous analytical thinking, ingenuity, hands-on problem solving, and big new ideas.
The departments and centres of the Institute are responsible for the academic activities which include Teaching, Research and Industrial Consultancy.
The courses of study are organized as semester programs and each semester provides for a minimum of seventy instructional days. The medium of instruction is English. Students are evaluated on a continuous basis throughout the semester. Evaluation is done by the faculty, a consequence of the autonomous status granted to the Institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is an engineering and research institution located in Chennai , Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras was established in the year 1959. Indian Institute of Technology Madras offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 15 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management. The institute has departments and advanced research centers across the disciplines of engineering and the pure sciences. To improve the quality of higher education in the country, Indian Institute of Technology Madras has come up with an initiative called NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) in the year 1999. Indian Institute of Technology Madras recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Chartered Accountant, Graduate Trainee (Library), Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices, Project Officer, Project Associates, Senior Project Assistant, Research Associate (or) Project Officer/ Scientist, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Nurse, Project Technician, Chief Security Officer, Assistant Caretaker, Junior Technical Superintendent, Physical Training Instructor, Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountant, PG degree in Library & Information Science, Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering; ITI Certificate Holders Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician, Wireman,Turner,Machinist, Welder,Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance), Mechanic(Diesel), Mechanic(Motor Vehicle), Plastic Processing Operator, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant; M.Tech./ME (Civil/Ocean Engineering/ related discipline, B.Tech / BE (Civil Engineering) Master's degree in Maths/physical oceanography, B.Tech/A.M.I.E, Post graduation degree in Arts / Commerce / Management, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Master's Degree in Physics (or) BE in (EEE/ECE/CSE), Bachelor' degree in Science / Humanities / Management, Ph.D (or) M.Tech/ME in Thermal Engineering/ Energy Engineering With BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering, M.D / M.S in a branch of Medicine, MBBS degree, 12th Standard + Diploma Course in Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. in Nursing, Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior / Chief Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior / Chief Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior / Chief Manager: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior / Chief Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Madras
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT P.O., Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior / Chief Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 3 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 8 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 4 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for 5 Craftsman Recruitment 2021
- 1 Signal Training Centre Invites Application for 7 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021