IITTM Recruitment 2023 for 12 Teaching, Non-Teaching Positions
Vacancy Circular No: -
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions in the Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 12th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) Recruitment 2023 Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.iittm.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
The Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.iittm.ac.in/. Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Madhya Pradesh. More details of www.iittm.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Govindpuri, Gwalior, 474011 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Professor: As per UGC Norms
Associate Professor: As per UGC Norms
1. First Class Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration in Tourism & Travel Management related discipline or first class in two years’ full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / approved by AICTE / UGC.
2. Preferably Ph.D Degree in Tourism and Travel Management domains and UGC-NET Qualified.
a. Graduate in any discipline.
b. Diploma or Degree in Tourism/Management.
Junior Engineer (Civi): By Deputation.
35400-182400/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not more than 56 years.
Application Fee: Completed application with application fee of Rs.1000.00 (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Director, IITTM, payable at Gwalior.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management,
Govindpuri, Gwalior (MP)- 474011 on or before 12th April 2023.
Published on: 20th March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management. The other Related Jobs Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions - ( 12 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 12th April 2023|
| Manager - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 January 2023|
| Manager, Assistant Manager - ( 6 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 06 January 2023|
About Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and is one of the premier institutes in the country offering education, training, research and consultancy in sustainable management of tourism, travel and other allied sectors. The stakeholders’ realization that the country is in need of such professionals who can provide an excellent standard of products and services, resulted in the creation of IITTM in 1983 at New Delhi. It is devoted to the pursuit of higher knowledge in tourism and its dissemination to a diverse audience. Over the years, Institute has established a distinguished identity of its own and reached at a commanding position among sectoral B-Schools in the country. With its focus in meeting the changing needs of the tourism industry, it has played a pioneering role in the propagation and professionalization of tourism education. The management of the Institute is entrusted in the hands of the Board of Governors having the Union Minister for Tourism as its Chairperson. The efforts of the Institute have been instrumental in evolving the fundamental framework for tourism education and training in the country as it exists today. The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India has also entrusted the institute to conduct regional level guide training programmes for all the regions of the country.
Having set the benchmark in Tourism sector, we have begun the journey to define excellence in field of ever-expanding Service sector. IITTM, with its vast resource pool and enormous experience will set trends and create new paths which will set the pattern to be followed in future.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12 vacancies in total. Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions: 12 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions?
The Payscale is as follows Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions: INR35400-182400,
When can I can apply for Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions job at Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Govindpuri, Gwalior
What is Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions: 12 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions: 12 Posts, is 12th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th April, 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Rajkot Invites Application for 137 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023