IITR Recruitment 2023 For Junior Hindi Translator
Vacancy Circular No: -
Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 4th July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) Recruitment 2023 Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the iitrindia.org/ recruitment 2023 page.
Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ iitrindia.org/. Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh. More details of iitrindia.org/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Junior Hindi Translator
31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Lucknow, 226001 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Hindi or English with English / Hindi subject at Graduation Level. For more details, please refer to official notification.
35400-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-30 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): http://iitrindia.org/En/Recruitment.aspx. (This Job Source is Employment News 3-9 June 2023, Page No.40)
Published on: 1st June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Institute of Toxicology Research. The other Related Jobs Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist - ( 12 Posts) Posts
31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
|Last Date: 31st August 2023|
| Junior Hindi Translator - ( 01 Posts) Posts
31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
|Last Date: 4th July 2023|
About Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Toxicology Research
CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow, a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, was established in 1965.
This multidisciplinary research institute with the motto Safety to Environment and Health and Service to Industry addresses problems critical to human health and the environment. CSIR-IITR has Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Compliance Certification from NGCMA, Government of India, issued with respect to Toxicity studies, Mutagenicity studies, Environmental toxicity studies on aquatic & terrestrial organisms, and Analytical & clinical chemistry testing. The institute also has NABL-accredited facilities for Biological and Chemical testing services. CSIR-IITR undertakes research in niche areas of toxicology. These include the impact of industrial and environmental chemicals on human health and ecosystem, and environmental monitoring of pollutants in air, water, and soil.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Hindi Translator?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Hindi Translator: INR35400-112400,
When can I can apply for Junior Hindi Translator job at Indian Institute of Toxicology Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
What is Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Posts, is 4th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Hindi Translator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th July, 2023
- AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) Invites Application for 15 Security Screener Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 84 Assistant Chemist and Various Posts
- Women and Child Development Delhi Invites Application for 47 Account Assistant and Various Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Invites Application for 13 Office Assistant, Faculty Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 20 Tutor / Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 127 Senior Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Raebareli Invites Application for 40 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Income Tax Department Invites Application for 59 Tax Assistant, MTS, Inspector Recruitment 2023
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for 140 Senior Quality Control Engineer, Field Quality Assurance & Control Engineer Recruitment 2023
- BEML Limited Invites Application for 119 Group C Posts - ITI & Diploma Trainee and Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Southern Railway Invites Application for 14 Junior Technical Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023