INCOIS Invites Application for Project Expert/ Consultant Recruitment 2021
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Expert/ Consultant
Project Expert/ Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|INCOIS Hiring For Project Expert/ Consultant Vacancies - 78000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Expert/ Consultant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||65 Years|
|Experience||10 - 20 years|
|Salary||56000 - 78000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||15 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D
Experience:10 years’ experience in scientific project management and implementation related to ocean modeling, ocean forecasting, information and advisory services, as evidenced by publications in peer reviewed scientific journals.
56000 - 78000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 65 Years
1. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview/written exam as applicable. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to conduct interview/written exam for all those candidates.
2. The Centre may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview/written exam to a reasonable limit based on desirable qualification and/or on the record of academic performance and/or desirable experience for the post prescribed in the advertisement as per the specific requirement of the Centre and/or any other bench mark decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/written exam.
3. Depending on the pandemic situation, interview/written exam might be held using online platforms to all the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Last Date for submission of Online application is three (3) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
2. Last Date for submission of online application is three (3) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement. The last date is the cutoff date for all purposes including Age/Qualification/experience etc.
3. To apply, the applicant must fill the online application form available at INCOIS website https://incois.gov.in and upload the scanned documents in the online application form. The candidates are not required to send any hard copies by post or through e-mail but must carry them when called for interview/written exam.
4. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular before filling the online application. Incomplete applications without photos, certificates, NOC etc will be summarily rejected.
5. In case of any difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to email@example.com
6. Instructions to Applicants for submission of online Application:
(i) Online application form & details of recruitment of the Post is available at https://incois.gov.in/jobs/index.jsp
(ii) Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and content of the post on the website https://incois.gov.in/jobs/index.jsp
(iii) Submit online application well in advance along-with legible scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, No Objection Certificate in PDF format not exceeding 100 KB for each document/attachment. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded. The applicants are not required to send hard copies to the undersigned.
(iv) A recent passport size colour photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format (size not exceeding100 KB).
(v) Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format (size not exceeding 100KB)
(vi) The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application. Incomplete application may lead to rejection.
(vii) Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and print out of the submitted online application for future reference.
Published on: 15 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Scientist-B - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||Nizampet (SO), Hyderabad|
|Scientific Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st December 2019||Nizampet (SO), Hyderabad|
|Project Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th August 2019||Nizampet (SO), Hyderabad|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th February 2019||Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Scientific Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st March 2019||Ocean Valley, Pragathi Nagar (B.O)|
About Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services Recruitment
About Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
To provide ocean data, information and advisory services to society, industry, the government and the scientific community through sustained ocean observations and constant improvements through systematic and focused research in information management and ocean modelling.
Indian National Center for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) is located in Hyderabad. ESSO-INCOIS was established in 1999 and it is a unit of the Earth System Science Organization (ESSO). ESSO- INCOIS provides the best possible ocean information and advisory services to society, industry, government agencies and the scientific community through sustained ocean observations and constant improvements through systematic and focussed research. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Executive, Project Scientist, Project Assistant, Personal Assistant (Coordinator), Office Assistant, Joint Manager,Scientific Assistant, Joint Manager, Scientist, Research Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's Degree + basic knowledge of computer, Masters Degree in Science/Technology in Physical Oceanography or Ocean Technology or Physics or Mathematics or Atmospheric Science or Meteorology, Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Computers, Information Technology, Bachelor's degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics or Mathematics or Computers as major subjects, Bachelor's degree in Science or Arts, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology (or) Master's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications, M.Sc. / M.Sc. (Tech.) / M. Tech. in Geophysics, Geodesy or B.Tech/BE in Geo-Engineering / Geo-Science Engineering, Masters degree in Physics / Physical oceanography/atmospheric science/meteorology or BE in Electronics / Electronics and communication; M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Marine Biology, Fisheries, Physical / Biological Oceanography, Physics, Remote Sensing, Spatial Information Technology, Geoinformatics; for a great career at Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Project Expert/ Consultant: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Expert/ Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Expert/ Consultant: INR 56000 - 78000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Expert/ Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in JNTU Road, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Expert/ Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021