Govt Indian Railway Station Development Corporation (IRSDC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IRSDC Recruitment 2021-2022 irsdc.com Jobs. Latest Job: IRSDC Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2020.
IRSDC Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 01/2020
Indian Railway Station Development Corporation (IRSDC)
invites applications for recruitment of Director (Finance & Revenue)
Director (Finance & Revenue)
Bhavbhuti Marg, New Delhi, 110002 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University /Institution.
Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience in the area of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute.
75000-100000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45-60 years.
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed format (attached) (in 05 copies) along with attested photocopies of ACRs for the last five years and Vigilance clearance should be forwarded, through proper channel, Jt. GM/HR&Legal, IRSDC, 7th Floor, Tower-1, Konnectus Building, Bhavbhuti Marg, New Delhi - 110002. A copy of application should also be sent through e-mail to [email protected]
Published on: 1st August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director (Finance & Revenue) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th August 2020||Bhavbhuti Marg, New Delhi|
|Civil Engineer - ( 4 Posts) Posts||10th January 2020||Bhavbhuti Marg, New Delhi|
|Architect - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Accountant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||14th January 2020|
About Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Recruitment
About Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation
The Indian Railways Station Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) was introduced on 12th April 2012. It is a joint venture company of Ircon International Limited (IRCON) (A Government of India Undertaking, under Ministry of Railways) and Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA).
The objective of (IRSDC) is to develop redevelop the existing / new railway station and upgrading the level of passenger amenities by new construction renovations including redevelopment of the Station Building, Platform Surface, Circulating Areas,etc.
IRSDC undertas project including Planning, Designing, Development, Construction, Improvement, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance and Financing of Project and various services including Marketing, Collecting Revenues relating to railway station and railway infrastructure and all matter relating to the Public amenities and development of railway stations.
The Indian Railways Station Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC), offers recruitment for the posts of, Executive Trainees (Civil, Electrical,Mechanical) / Junior Engineer(Electrical) / Architect / Assistant Architect / Assistant Civil Engineer / Senior Mechanical Engineer / Labours, etc.
Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation (IRSDC) Limited,
4th, Floor, Palika Bhawan, Sector XIII, R.K.Puram, New Delhi - 110066, India
Phone: +91-11-24672718, 2467219 & 24672723
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director (Finance & Revenue): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director (Finance & Revenue)?
The Payscale is as follows Director (Finance & Revenue): INR75000,
When can I can apply for Director (Finance & Revenue) job at Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bhavbhuti Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director (Finance & Revenue), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th August, 2020
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Management Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Jhunjhunu Invites Application for 13 Accountant and Various Posts
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Invites Application for Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Invites Application for Fitter Recruitment 2021
- Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Invites Application for Director, Dean Recruitment 2021
- National Seed Research and Training Centre (NSRTC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Nagrota Invites Application for TGT, General Employee and Various Posts