IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate Trainee
IREL (India) Limited, Plot No.1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai- 400028
Prabhadevi, Mumbai, 400028 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 13 Posts
|IREL Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,B.Com,CA|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age: 26 Years|
|Salary||25000 - 44000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: CA intermediate or CMA intermediate/ Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC candidates and 60% marks in aggregate for others.
25000 - 44000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age: 26 Years
1. The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of (i) Written Test [First Level Test] (ii) Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test] as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority.
2. The written test will be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Post Codes with PC1 to PC5 and Paper Based Test (PBT) for Post code with PC6.
3. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements/criteria viz. Age, qualification, experience etc. will be called for written test (objective type) comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions.
4. The question paper booklet for written test will be in bi-lingual form i.e., both Hindi & English
5. Based on the marks obtained in the Written Test, the candidates will be called for second level Test (Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and Psychometric Test) in the ratio of 1:3 by following reservation policy.
6. The Second Level test/s would be qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks for Second Level Test i.e. Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable &Psychometric Test shall be decided at the time of test.
7. The candidates who attend second level test and fail to secure the qualifying marks shall stand disqualified.
8. Final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test only. The merit list for final selection will be prepared on the basis of performance in the written test.
How to Apply:
1. Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications are as under:
(a) Visit IREL website www.irel.co.inCareers section and Click on Apply Online button.
(b) Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) ‘I Agree’ Button.
(c) Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
(d) Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your email and mobile number.
(e) Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
(f) Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
(g) Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
(h) Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking (if applicable)
(i) Press Submit Button.
(j) Take print out of your application form for future reference.
2. Note: - Do not send hard copy of filled-in application form to IREL (India) Limited.
3. Opening date and time for online registration and submission of application: 15.09.2021 (14:00 HRS)
4. Closing date and time for online submission of application: 05.10.2021 (23:59 HRS)
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment
About Indian Rare Earths Limited
Indian Rare Earths Limited was established on 18th August 1950. Its headquarters is located at Mumbai. Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) is owned by the government and is located in Mumbai. IREL is jointly owned by the Government of India and Government of Travancore Cochin. It was established for commercial scale processing of monazite sand for the recovery of thorium. IREL corporate office is in Mumbai and it produces/sells six heavy minerals namely ilmenite, rutile, zircon, monazite, sillimanite, and garnet as well as various value added products. Corporate Research Centre is located at Kollam, Kerala and carries out research in the field of value added products from beach sand minerals, undertakes consultancy projects etc. Indian Rare Earths Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Steno Typist, Junior Clerk, Peon & Attendant, Tradesman (Operation), Helper, Light Vehicle Driver, Chemist, Junior Geologist, Junior Chemist, Sr. Manager (Marketing), Officer (Medical)/ Officer (Secretarial Services), Junior Driver, Tradesman, Manager (Medical), Dy. Manager (Medical)/ Sr. Medical Officer, Medical Officer (Female), Doctor, General Manager (Marketing), Dy. General Manager (Marketing), Pharmacist, Mining Mate, Chief General Manager (HRM), Dy. Manager (Finance), Sr. Officer (Finance), Dy. General Manager (Materials), Sr. Manager (Materials), Temporary Doctors/ Consulting Physicians. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and shorthand 100 w.p.m, VIII Std, ITI Certificate holder, Light Vehicle Driving License, M.Sc. (In-organic Chemistry), Bachelor of Science Degree with specialization in Geology/Applied Geology, Bachelor of Science Degree with specialization in Inorganic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry; BE, B.Tech. and B.Sc. Engineering or M.Tech in Geo-exploration /Geoscience; 8th Class with Heavy Vehicle License, MBBS(Allopathic System); Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA/MA/MSW with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations; ACA / AICWA, B.E./B.Tech in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical / Metallurgy / Mining / Mineral/ Civil with Post graduate Degree / Diploma / MBA with specialization in Materials Management, SSLC pass with Diploma in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Rare Earths Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 13 vacancies in total. Graduate Trainee: 13 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate Trainee: INR 25000 - 44000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Graduate Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Rare Earths Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Prabhadevi, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021